Chapter 39

When we were done eating we all just hung out, talked, and watched movies on Netflix. I went upstairs to finish packing, I had mostly everything packed I just needed to double check and put more clothes in. A little while later Harry came up and laid on the bed. "Are you all packed? He asked. "Pretty much, all I need is my bathroom stuff which I'll pack up in the morn. How bout you?" I replied. "Yep all packed up." He said. Can we go to bed yet?" Harry whined. "I guess. Since we have almost a 9 hour drive tomorrow." I said going down stairs. "Hey Haz and I are going to bed. We are gonna have to get up early!" I said giving Maddy and Amy a hug and the boys a high five. "Sounds good. I'll set an alarm." Niall said. "I will too" Cam said. I told them all good night and went back upstairs. Harry was passed out. I got in bed and kissed his forehead then rolled over, plugged my phone in and rolled over towards Harry and closed my eyes. I felt him wrap his arms wrap around me and pull me too him. I hear my alarm going off so I slowly woke up and then woke Harry up. He wouldn't get up, "if you don't get up you don't get a morning kiss." I said getting off the bed. He sat up and grabbed me and pulled me on top of him and kissed me. "Oh really?" He said after he pulled away and laid back down. "Whatever. Now get up lazy bum." I said jumping on the bed. He grabbed my foot and made me fall on him. He grunted and I started laughing. "Ha now please get up and get ready babe." I said giving him a kiss and getting off him. I got clothes and put them on. Then got some shoes on and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pack all my bathroom stuff up. After I was done Harry was dressed and then went in the bathroom to do the same thing. I opened my door and pounded on the guest bedroom waking Maddy and Cameron up. Then I went downstairs and woke Amy and Nialler up. Once everyone was up and ready, we packed up all our stuff then went and got coffee, then headed to Oregon.