Chapter 30

After geometry was lunch, we went to subway and then the beach and ate. When we were done we went back to school and went to our last class. When class was over I went to Harrys car and waited for him to come out. 10 minutes later he came out and we went home. I felt my phone buzzing so I looked at it and Amy texted asking if Harry and I wanted to go see a movie with her and Niall. "Wanna go see a movie with Nialler and Amy?" I asked Harry. "Yeah sounds fun. Right now?" He replied. "I'll ask hold on" I said. I texted her asking when. She said yeah and after we will go to dinner. I told Harry and he said ok and we headed to the theatre. We beat them there so we just hung out in the car. I turned the radio on and Harry pulled my face to him and kissed me. Niall and Amy pulled up next to us and Niall started honking. We pulled apart laughing and got out of the car. We all walked up to the ticket booth and chose to see 22 Jump Street. We got the tickets and went inside. The boys got drinks and popcorn while Amy and I went and got seats. "So, me and Niall uh kinda did it..." Amy said as we sat down. "What!? Oh my gosh!! Please tell me you used protection!" I said quietly so no one around could listen in. "I'm pretty sure, I don't really remember...." She replied "oh god I seriously hope you did!" I replied. The boys came a couple minutes later with drinks and popcorn. As soon as they got there the movie was starting. After the movie was over Harry and I said bye to Niall and Amy and we went home. On the way home I asked, "Hey Harry," "yeah babe?" "So I guess Amy and Niall did it and she doesn't remember if they used protection...." I said nervously. "Niall told me, he's freaking out. He said he's gonna get pregnancy tests and I guess they will find out..." Harry said. "I really hope she's not...her mom would kill her!" I said. "I know. Niall's mom would freak out too. Um, I just want you to know that I'm not gonna pressure you into doing anything unless your ready." Harry said kissing my cheek. "Thank you babe! That's why I love you!" I said giving him a kiss.