Chapter 4

I started checking Instagram, then Facebook, then twitter, then vine. When I was done on vine I plugged my phone in and put it on my side table. I couldn't fall asleep and I didn't know why. My phone buzzed, I looked at it and it was from Harry...

H- Hey babe you up?

Me- yeah, sadly.

H-did I wake you up???

Me-no, lol I can't sleep.

H-oh good. Me either 😢

Me-want to come over?

H-what about your mom!?

Me-she won't care, promise.

H-okay. Be there in five love. 😘

Me-park across the street so she won't suspect anything! Lol

H-I was already planning on doing that! 👌

When I heard a car door shut, I went to make sure mom was asleep and she was. I ran downstairs and let him in. I took him to my room and we both crawled in my bed and cuddled. I fell asleep, finally. In the morning, I woke up with Harrys arms around my waist. I tried to slip out, but he pulled me back and we both laughed. "Morning..." I said. "Morning love." He said in his sexy morning voice. I had to pee so I got up and he pulled me back, again, but he started tickling me. I was laughing and I said, "Harry, I have to peeeeee!!!!" He started laughing even harder and finally let me go. As I was washing my hands, Harry comes in and wraps his arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. "Can I take a shower!?" He asked. "Of course, I'll get you a towel." I said grabbing a towel. "Thanks, babe" he said winking at me before I shut the bathroom door. I walked over to my closet and picked an outfit out. I put on a black V-neck, shorts, and my white converse and called it good. As I finished putting my shorts on Harry came out of the bathroom. He came out with just his boxers on. I winked at him and went to the bathroom so he could change and I could fix my hair. It was 8:00 and school started at 8:30. I threw my hair in a messy bun and called it good. I went back in my room to see if Harry was done getting dressed, and he was. "Ready for school!?" He asked. "No, Haha but you'll be there so I'll be fine!" I said kissing his cheek, and running downstairs with him following. I grabbed my backpack and keys and we headed to our cars. He gave me a kiss and we headed to school. We parked next to each other, of course. He has an Audi r8. My second favorite kind of car. As we were walking to class I asked him, " hey babe, would you want to come to dinner with me and my mom so we can tell her we're together!?" "Of course!" He said giving me a kiss. We sat down in chemistry and listened to the teacher blab on about weird things she did this weekend.