epilogue

Frankie

Senior year and I'm probably the happiest I've ever been. Scott and I are kind of bestfriends. Oh, and Daisy. Despite what her brother did to me, we still became close friends.

She was disgusted by what he did to me. She didn't want to be around him nor Jackie. They got back together because, and I quote. "they couldn't resist each other.' Yeah. Disgusting, I know. We know. But, he did inevitability get what he deserved. Scott beat the shit out of him one day.

I came home one day to see Mickey the Mambas laid out on the floor with Scott stalking over him. Mickey the Mambas had blood spilling out of his nose and he was coughing up blood.

Flashback

"Scott! Oh my God!" I ran over to remove Scott off of the lying cheating bastard.

"He started it. Look at my eye!" He aggressively turned his head and a purple bruise began to circulate his eye.

"Why'd he-" I started to ask what happen but was rudely interrupted.

"I don't know. But I got out the elevator and boom. I was being punched in my face!"

"Why'd you punch him in the face?" I shouted at the snake.

He just shrugged and limped his way to his door. What the hell???

End of Flashback.

Yeah. Pretty hectic. I know. But, I was officially over Mickey the Mambas. Probably not ready for a new relationship yet though. A feeling of insecurity clouds above my head.

And no, not because of what Scott said. But because of what Mickey the 'I'm a cheater' did. And the constant taunting from Samantha and her goons.

The guys though, they seem pretty cool towards me but they are always with those girls. It's horribly shocking at how often they are together. Whenever they're around, Scott distances himself. He supposedly thinks they're are horribly toxic people and that's coming from him.

But, the turn out was shocking.

We spent the whole summer together. Mainly at Scott's house. Daisy him and I. It was fun. We went into the pool, and Scott taught us how to barbecue. It was fun.

...

Never in a million years would I ever had imagined the people who I call my friends.

Daisy - a psychopathic 19 year older with huge anger issues and a weird addiction to choas. Not to mention her cheating twin sister. Oh I'm sorry, brother.

Scott - literally a bully. Not to me though. Has actual anger issues yet still cares a lot about his friends. Just wants to make me and Daisy happy.

That's it.

Can't wait for this new adventure to begin...

BE SURE TO SHARE MY BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS !

HUUUUGGGEEEE ANNOUNCEMENT NEXT CHAPTER.

and sorry this is so short...

If you have any questions of any sort, my IG is: @shadyheauxx