eleven

Scott

I didn't mean to go all ape shit on Frankie. That was never my intention. To he quite honest, Frankie was actually kind of...beautiful. she had amazing facial features like her eyes, her nose, he light freckles. She also had a nice smile. But I don't know what came over me that day that made me say all those horrible things to her. And I still hadn't apologized to her.

Of course I didn't though. Scott Flowers apologizes to the school's fatass? Never in a day will that ever come out. Well it will, just no publicly.

In all honesty, I'd date Frankie just not publicly. People would start looking at me in a weird way and I didn't want that. She had confidence and a body to which most these girls didn't have. Well, had confidence. I tore that down. I feel bad for it. Extremely bad. She definitely hasn't been the same.

Usually she'd wear some model like outfit despite her curves and chubbyness but lately she's just been wearing things to hide those. Plus, she stopped putting full effort into her hair. Usually now it's in a ponytail.

I didn't have like a crush on her or anything but when I found out she wasn't dating Goofy, I'm sorry Mickey, I was in full relief. But I couldn't admit that. So I played along with Samantha and the rest of them.

Samantha by the way, horrible friend. That day she told me that Frankie liked me in science, she was being a total bitch about it.

"You know Frankie likes you right? The fat one. My bestfriend," she told me, out of the blue nonetheless.

"You call your own bestfriend fat? That's... that's wow. But ew, she likes me?" The reason why I said ew was to keep my strong, mean reputation going.

"Yup. You wouldn't date her though right?" She asked, in an almost disgusting tone.

I scoffed, and that's when the bell rang and I made my way to Frankie.

                                 ***

I decided to go to her and apologize and make things right. I knew where she lived because Sam invited me over a couple times. I declined then but great that I remember. I also decided to bring her some flowers. I saw she drew them a lot so I decided to pick some out. Sunflowers and roses.

...

When I get up to her floor, I couldn't believe my eye's. She was kissing Mickey! Literally said a few hours ago that they weren't dating. What the hell! I fucken hate liars!

Frankie

I never had my first kiss. To be honest as hell, I was nervous as shit. I didn't think it was real but as he got closer and closer, and I could smell his minty breath more and more I realized it was happening.

I didn't really know what to do. So, I closed my eye's and waited for his lips to touch mines. And when they did, I thought I was in heaven.

It took me a while to kiss back but when I did, I felt tingles through my body that I never thought I'd ever feel ever!

A guy was kissing me and a nothing could ruin this moment.

Well, except and angry Scott death staring us.

"Scott?" I said, breaking from the kiss. "What are you doing here?" I confusedly asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," he said angrily. Now he was focused on Mickey Mouse who was giving him a mischievous smirk. What was Mickey Mouse thinking?

"Talk to her about what?" He asked, still keeping that smirk on his face.

"None of your damn business," he shot back. Then he looked at me, "can we talk?"

"Um," I looked at Mickey Mouse who was probably trying to tell me it's a bad idea. "Sure," I said. Mickey Mouse shook his head with a small laugh removing his arm from around me. "I'll be back...babe," god I cringed at myself.

I opened my door and guided Scott in and he sat on the couch. "What?"

"Since when was he your boyfriend?" He sounded annoyed.

"Since when do you care? Last time I checked I was a gross fat pig to whom everytime you look at makes you want to throw up," I crossed my arms over my chess and sat down next to him.

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize for that. What I said to you was wrong and I didn't truly mean it. Truth is I think your actually kind of beautiful and stuff. I'm a huge dick and let other people's judgement get into my head," he sounded so calm just now. I honestly didn't really know what to say. I mean he humiliated me in front of an entire school and now he's saying all of this.

TRAP!