four

"So uh, we could go in my room. If that's not too weird for you," I offered.

"Nah it's fine," that smile still stuck on his face.

We walked over to my room, when he got in his eyes grew in amazement. "Wow. The decorations in this place are amazing," he said looking around.

"Yeah, I made a lot of them," I told him in a shy voice.

He sat on my bed. "Wow. Could you make some for my room? Just moving in and I kinda have nothing in there but my boring ass bed, a dresser, and a light that doesn't even have a shade on it.

"Um, yeah sure," I gave him a small smile while sitting on the desk chair by my laptop. "I get bored a lot so I sit at the table and go crazy," I explained.

My room had been themed ish. I had lanterns all at the ceiling as lighting. A lamp bored me so why not do something out the box. I talked to the electrician in my building about helping me set it up so he did. There's a full panel on the wall controlling all 8 lanterns at the ceiling. Then, on my dest was a bunch of decorative pens. Some had flowers sticking out, totally a coincidence by the way, and some had grass sticking out. Others even had butterflies attached. There was a lava lamp with purple and blue in it. My laptop had been decorated with a bunch of cool marvel stickers. On went side of the laptop, I went as far as building an exact, almost exact, replica of the final fight in Infinity Wars. It fit with the theme. Then on the other, was the pencil cup with the pens in it. Along with a video camera.

There was stuff underneath but it was just like paint for my clay.

Then my bed bad been decorated with a bunch of pillows that personally decided to make. You had Thanos with these big eyes I took off a minion. I kept the minion, it's sitting on a rocking chair by the bathroom. There were also a Mjölnir pillow that kinda looks off but still dope. Ou and the Iron Spider/Ironman mask pillow. That came out doper than expected. Also some little butterflies and a cupcake. I didn't make the cupcake though.

My cover was simply brown. My room was simply brown. It had an old look to it but I really liked it. There was a bunch of other little stuff to it that I guess Mickey Mouse found interesting.

"Wow. You see, Fascinating Frankie," he said with a smile.

"I mean, I guess," just as I finished that, my phone started ringing.

"Uh it's Sammy with two heart emoji's," I rolled my eyes with total disgust. "Is that like your boyfriend or....girlfriend or something?"

I laughed like crazy after he said that. He looked confused. "No. She was my bestfriend," I rolled my eyes once again.

"Why the was?" He asked. I got up and sat down next to him.

"Well she found out I liked this guy and she told the guy. He said some really mean shit to me which is why I was sitting on the bus crying that way," I gave him a very, very small smile. "She betrayed my trust way too many times. I actually stopped telling her about my crushes. She found out because I was basically eye raping him," I explained.

He laughed. "Mm. Yeah high school is filled with a bunch of shit kids. Don't let them get you down though. Would you ever forgive her?"

I honestly never even thought of that. I was so mad I was going to permanently cut her off. With a shrug, "I don't know. It's not like we really connect lately anyway. She has her perfect friends who she seems like values more these days. I never really talked to her about it though. On paper our friendship is 'goals'. Skinny girl Samantha bestfriends for life with the Fatty Frankie, can't wait to see the outcome of this beautiful friendship," I mocked. "And if they don't say "Fatty Frankie' then they say that fat girl who's just making Samantha look good," I was pissing myself off. I balled my hands up in a fist and I know for sure that my facial expression showed it all.

"Hey, can I tell you something?"

I looked up at him and before he could tell me something, I told him something. "Why did you say those things about me?" Well, questioned in this case.

"Because it was true. And because I don't believe in ugly on the outside. Sure you may be hideous on the inside but everyone has one thing that makes them unique and beautiful on the outside," his smile again.

"Are you always this nice to people?" I asked him.

"Yeah. As long as your not a dick. You don't look like a dick. Are you?"

"No but I know a lot of them. Big ones to be exact," that made us laugh.

"How old are you Frankie?" I don't why but the question suprised me. I'm seventeen. When I used to be over weight people would ask my age. They'd be suprised about how big I was. Probably judging like crazy.