seven

I couldn't help but smile all day. There was nothing to smile about, I was still being bullied. But, I thought about Mickey Mouse calling me Frank and it just put butterflies into my large stomach.

I didn't need a new crush. My former crush was the reason for all this anyways. But, Mickey Mouse was definitely different. Maybe he likes me...? Maybe he doesn't see me as everyone else does since he constantly called me beautiful. And hearing his story, definitely isn't a 'I feel bad for you' moment.

It was the final class and on Thursdays it was writing which meant me being in a class and having to sit next to Samantha. I didn't want to but I had no other choice because we couldn't change our permanent seats.

"Hey, did you block my number?" Samantha whispered into my ear. I ignored her, keeping serious look on my face. But then Frank popped up in my mind along with all over my loose leaf paper.

I could just feel Samantha's eyes on me. "Who's Frank?" She questioned with a whispered. When I didn't answer, she sucked her teeth and from the corner of my eye I saw her arms crossed over her chest and she was pouting. I didn't care though. All I could think about was Frank.

Frank.
Frank.
Frank.

Why did I like that name so much? Truth is I didn't though. It's a stupid name especially for a female but because Mickey Mouse said it, it made me feel special.

"Okay class, today...blah blah blah," was all I heard the rest of class.

***

Waiting for the bus was fun. I officialized my friendship with Mickey Mouse. I know officialized isn't a word but it sounded fancy.

Mickey Mouse🐭: so, we friends?

Me: ofcourse we are. Friend!

We were talking about stuff before but it was mainly about his room and how he wanted it decorated. He had a few ideas but he's going to come by my apartment later to finalized it.

***

I knew my mom wasn't going to be home. But she wasn't downstairs either. She probably is at another location. Or with my father. I could only imagine the gross things that they are doing. I don't get the point of a divorce if all your going to do is sneak around in the first. Absolutely no point once so ever. Just should have stayed married if you ask me.

Ding Dong.
Ding Dong.

That was probably Mickey Mouse. And not so suprised it was. He came in and I directed him to my room. He sat on the bed and I sat next to him. I didn't get to sit long because the door bell rang again. Who was it this time?

"I'll be right back," I said before hurrying to my door. I opened it to see Samantha standing there with a huge white cake that said 'I'm sorry Girlie. Be my friend again' written in red frosting.

I was getting ready to shut the door in her face but got distracted by Mickey Mouse.

"Hey Frank, I saw this on your night stand and I wanted to know how it works can you help me?" He looked up from the object in his hand to see an angry look on my face and a small little girl standing in the doorway with a huge cake in her hand. "Do you need help?" He asked.

"Ye-"

"No. She was just leaving. No wants your cake. Or well, maybe The Perfectionists do. Oh but wait, they're perfect so I doubt they'd something so fattening like cake. Goodbye Samantha. Stop trying to make things right." With that, I slammed the door.

"I'm assuming that's Samantha."

"Yeah," I said walking past him and into my room. I laid on my bed digging my face into the pillow.

"Wanna talk about it?" He said sitting next to my leg.

"No," I mumbled.

"Okay." He responded.

Sorry if this was too short. And omg its doing so good atm