twenty-five

Well. It was time. Time to confront that Mickey the Mole. Ou no, Mickey the Mambas. Get it? Snake? Ssssss. Slizzerd? No. Okay.

I'm with Scott because still, I'm tutoring him for yet another week. Last week though. The big test is on the 17th of May. Not everyone has to take this test I don't think. I just know it's really important.

So I'm mentally preparing myself to go up to Mickey the Mambas' door and drop the bomb but don't have to. Jackie comes flying out bumping right into me.

"Wow. Real nice asshole," Scott mumbles.

"Frankie I-"

"Save it you lying cheating asshole," for dramatic effect, I push Jackie on the floor, walk up to Mickey the Mambas, and slap his gross ass face. "How could you! You made me feel special all to make me feel like a giant asshole. You made me feel beautiful to make me feel like and ugly piece of garbage. What Scott did was horrible and cruel and disgusting and-"

"I- I get it," Scott interrupted from the back.

I continued after laughing a little. "But what you did. Oh I'm sorry, what your doing, is unforgivable. I mean you sat and fed me all those lies. Must be why I'm so fat! You called me sexy but, I bet that was a lie wasn't it. You probably think I'm fat too," I stopped thinking tears would fall down and that I would break down crying but, I don't.

"I'm the dumb one. I'm the idiot who believed you actually cared," I shook my head and that's when the tears came. Scott came running to my side telling me it was okay. Jackie, when I looked up, she was standing right in front of me shaking her head in disappointment.

"You judge him but I bet you two are fucking aren't you?" She devilishly lets out.

"No because I'm not a shitty person!" All of sudden I was doing something I thought I'd never do unless it was necessary, necessary! Well it was. Not gunna lie. Well anyway, I punched her in her fucken face. Everyone stood there shocked. Then I hear clapping and Scott's still blown away clapping at what I just did.

"That, was awesome!" He let's out. Seconds later, Scott ends up on the floor with Jackie. Mickey the Mambas hovered over him.

"You shut the hell up dick. You..." he seemed to not be able to finish because literally anything he says would easily get flipped because well, he's a cheater.

All Scott could do was laugh in his face. "Oh...yeah...tell us how much of a dick I am," he laughed even more.

"Why don't you explain to us why you cheated in the first place. Actually no, I don't want to know. Come on Scott," I totally forgot Scott was being pinned down by Mickey the Mambas. "Get off of him you cheating pussy," I kicked him over and his body landed on Jackie who had been holding her nose due to pain.

***

"Wow that was badass," Scott said while passing me a frozen back of beans.

"Yeah I guess. But, now all I wanna do is eat icecream and feel bad for myself."

"Ahh no. Feeling bad for yourself isn't going to help anyone," he gave me a side hug.

We heard the door knob jiggle and in came my mom.

"Aww sweetie what's wrong?" She said putting her bags on the counter. Was she series?

"Mom. I literally texted you after school plus it said you read it. Serious mom?" I was in disbelief.

"Oh it must have slipped my mind. Right, right, right." She tried to play it off but whenever she repeats her words and her breathing is off, she's lying.

"So what did it say?" I yell at her. "What did it say mom!"

"Uhh, something." She waved her hand by her face.

"Wow. Unbelievable mom. Your daughter is literally breaking down and you can't even remember or at least even take a look. Gosh mother, I hope your proud," totally forgetting that Scott was there, I ran into my room angry crying. Jeez I'm an emotional reck.

Scott

I thought leaving her alone would be bad so I went and knocked on the door to see if she was okay because obviously her mother wasn't as she nervously stood there biting down on her nails.

"Hey Fran, can I come in?" I don't know where 'Fran' came from but...

I hear footsteps then next the door unlocks. Her face was tear stained leaving me no choice but to embrace her into a hug. Her heart must me torn to shreds at the moment.