twenty

What did she mean? Don't trust him? What? Shouldn't I not trust her? Wait, does that mean do trust her? I- I don't know.

But seriously what did she mean.

"So, what did she tell you?" Mickey Mouse was sitting at the island in the bar of my kitchen eating some food.

"Uh nothing. She just asked me if I had tampon but, that was it," I decided not to tell him the truth until I finally actually get more information on what she was talking about.

"Oh. So girl stuff," he chuckles.

"Yeah," I chuckle back. "So, she here to stay?" Changing the subject.

"Yeah. She got thrown out of her college for some dumb shit," he rolled his eyes.

"Oh. She your twin?"

"Yeah. I didn't tell you yet?"

"No," just then his phone started ringing. He didn't notice my confused look, the caller idea read 'anonymous.'

"Uh. I don't know who this is. Maybe I should answer it?" He said picking up the phone. "Hello?"

All I hurd was a bunch of murmers.

"Uh yeah who's asking?...No...Of course not...oh ok, By Mrs. Venns," he hung up the phone.

"Mrs. Venns? Jackie's mother?" I questioned confusedly.

"Yeah. She wanted to know if I was still with Jackie. Not romantically but if we were hanging out," he shrugged then threw his phone into his pocket.

"Why? And you guys hung out?" Trust...

"Not sure. And the last time we 'hung out,'" he used finger quotations, "was when I told her you were my girlfriend. Other than that, can't think of any time," he shrugged and continued eating.

"Oh. Does she still hit you up," I wasn't jealous, or envious, or intimidated by Jackie, I just didn't want them hanging out that's all. You never know what could happen.

"Yeah. I blocked her number but she always finds a way back into my recent phone calls tab. And I'm not changing my phone number that I've managed to keep for like 5 years now," he explains.

A little sigh of relief came over me.

"So what do you plan on doing for the rest of your break?" He got up and moved closer to me. Once he was behind he, he wrapped his arms around my waist but that was soon broken up when someone rung the door bell.

"Who is it?" I walked over to the door.

"Daisy." Daisy? Who-

Oh. Mickey Mouse's sister.

I opened the door. "Hey," I started. But she finished.

"Mick, someone wants to speak to you. I left the phone open in the kitchen," she says to him.

"Uh okay," he says confusedly. Once he left, she slammed the door and dragged me into my room, into the bathroom.

"Remember what I told you the other day about trust right?" She looked panicked but calm at the same time. Or nervous but relieved at the same time. I, I don't know.

"Uh yes. Why'd you say it?"

"Because it's true. You can't trust Mickey."

"Ok. Well, did he really have cancer?"

"Oh yeah," a sad expression came across her face but was soon replaced by...well nothing.

"Can you specify then?"

"Well, it's not that you can't trust him necessarily. It's that you have to pay attention because he can be sneaky. He isn't like a theif or anything but still," she explained.

"So like, sneaky as in hanging out with his ex sneaky or," dragging the or.

"No. Maybe. I don't think so. It's really tricky to explain. Just, watch him closely ok?" She sounded like a 12 year older. Her voice that is, and her size.

"Ok. Thanks I guess."

"Ok. Can we be friends? I don't have many," she mumbled, not making eye contact.

"Yeah," a big smile came across my face. I embarrassed her into a hug but she quickly pushed me away.

"Don't ever do that again," she said in a soft but intimidating voice.

"Ok," I smile.

She starts to walk out the bathroom but I stopped her. "What was Jackie like?"

She turns to me with absolutely no type of mood on her face. "Uh weird. Possessive. Spoiled. Controlling. Crazy. Sexual. Stylish. Good friend. A lot of things I guess." With that she was out.

Sorry if this was short and boring...things are about to get a little...messy.

*sips tea* 🍵