Fifteen

Mickey

I didn't know she was virgin. Maybe I should have expected it though. I mean, she does always say how hard school is for her. I guess maybe the time hadn't came yet. But thinking further back, she did say how selfish Samantha was so she's probably the reason why Frankie couldn't get boyfriend and such.

I mean, I don't know if Frankie likes me in that way which she probably does but, if not then, I hope she doesn't fall for Scott again. He's a total dip shit who lost something that I found.

Frankie had been tutoring that asshole for like two weeks now. I was always there incase he got out of line.

I was watching Frankie and she was doing some organization to some cupcakes in a pan. Everytime she liked the frosting from the top, a tingle shot threw my body. I mean, she was just so damn sexy you know. And she wouldn't stop eating the frosting off her fingers. I don't want to get a boner right here!

"Frankie, stop licking the frosting like that," I told her.

"Why?" She said, literally while she licked it off.

"Because. Stop!" I didn't want to tell her the real reason obviously.

"Well, I don't want to," another lick she goes. Jeez, she probably gives amazing bj's. Ugh! Stop Mickey, stop!

"Please. For me?" I gave her puppy dogs eyes hoping she'd stop.

"Fine," she said, taking one last lick.

"What's that for anyways?" I curiously asked.

"Mm. Nothing. Just the house I guess. I probably won't really eat em, but you could," she exclaimed.

"Well what are you doing now?" She had a knife and was scraping chocolate frosting off the top of one of the tops.

"I'm making a cupcake for Scott. He loves chocolate," she said in the most cheerful voice ever. Ew, no thank you.

"Scott? He's coming over?" I knew he was.

"Yes. Like everday for the past two weeks, were you not sitting right there?" She pointed to the bean bag chair next to the sofa.

I just sighed and kept reading. Then, the door bell rang. It was him.

Frankie walked to the door and opened it slightly before heading back to the kitchen. He came in and followed her.

"Here," she passed him the cupcake.

"Ouu. Chocolate," he took a huge bite from it. God I hated him!

"Yup made special for you," her facial expression made me think she seriously regretted what she said. Lol.

"So does this mean you forgive me?" His mouth was full.

"No. You still said what you said and even though you apologized, the whole school still calls me Fatty Frankie because you couldn't publicly apologize," she rollee her eyes and continued messing with the cupcakes.

"But I thought we were friends now. And...well..." he was lost for words.

"Friends don't make friends want to throw up," she commented.

"I didn't mean it and you know that," he said in defense.

"Either way it goes, you still don't say a word to me in school. You look at me most the times and roll your eyes in disgust. Wha-" he cut her off.

"Ok yes I do but that's only to maintain my reputation." Oh my lord, how much dickish can ge get?

"Yes! That's the point shit head! And until you grow your ass up, we aren't friends. I tutor you and that's it," she annoying told him.

"Hey, I am grown up. I'm the most grown up. And ok fine. I will. Tomorrow maybe," he said.

"Yeah. Sure. It's literally just simple PFA, is that so hard?" She questioned.

"PFA? What?"

"Public friend affection," we said at the same time.

"Yeah. Sure, whatever. Look I'll show everyone how over the drama I am ok? Then maybe you and Samantha could be friends again?" He suggested to her.

"Mm. I actually was thinking about it after you apologized but she said some pretty mean things to me. Plus, I don't want to be her friend. She's a bitch and only care about herself. You could tell her too," she rolled her eyes throughout that whole speech.

"Wow, I think we can agree on something, " he said.

"You're her friend."

"Yeah but, Samantha is a bitch. Always has been, always will be. No changing that with her. Plus, she's moved on from Toby and is now with Emmett."

"Who's Toby and Emmett?" Her face showed interest but her tone showed the didn't care much. Which was she?

"Toby Reoso and Emmett Steens," he tells her.

"Oh. Last time we talked she was with Liam," she said under her breath but we could still here her.

"Oh yeah. Liam, poor sad Liam. She only was using him to get to Toby but once she realized he wasn't doing it for her, she moved on to Emmett."

Wow.