Chapter 19

He whipped away the tears,It was Zayn,I thought..Ugh,

"Sorry about your shirt".I told him.

"What?".he looked at me,confused.

"It's wet,with my tears".I laughed abit,He laughed with me and hugged me again.

"Don't worry,Call me if you need anything,Okay?I have work but I'll be back to drive you home"

"You don't have to drive me Zayn,Its fine!"

"I actually want to,plus I have the key".He said smiling proudly,his eyes shining,his eyes were the most beautiful shade of brown.

"SAM!!".That was Harry calling me from the kitchen.

I didn't realize that Zayn and I stood close together after the hug,so I stepped away.

"I have to go too so I'll see you later tonight yeah?".

"Sounds good,thank you".

"No preblem!".as Zayn went out to his work ,I guess,I went to see Harry who was mixing the cupcake mixture.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Don't worry,Can you work on the lemon Tart?"

"Ofcourse,"

"We should come here for a day for us to work on new stuff,if you want".Harry asked while pouring the mixutre in the oven.

"Why didn't I think of it,but yeah sure".

After about 15 minutes we unlocked the doors and Harry and I were talking in the kitchen as we heard our first coustmer,I went to see thier order after the rang the bell.

"Hi Samantha"

"Hello Criss,what can I get for you today?".I asked.

"A latte' please"

"In a second".

"Sam?".He called for me as I walked away.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go out today?".He asked once I got closer.

"Uh,I can't today,How about the weekend?".I asked hoping he won't be upset ,I didn't feel like going out today.

"Uh,I'll check if I have anything and text you,okay?

"Okay."

I went to the kitchen to make his order,as I gave it to him,I heard my phone ringing,I said goodbye,and went to see my phone.

**************

Hi guys

Sorry its short,I have exams,but I will be updating.

Zayn is so cute in the photo,sorry for any mistakes..

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

-Fatima AlTaweel ❤️❤️