Chapter -3-

I woke up the next morning at the sound of my annoying alarm.

"What! I thought I was done with school!" I mumbled to myself. I looked to the clock to see what time it was, and it read eight.

Oh, I forgot, it's not the alarm of the school, it is the alarm of my new job!

I jumped out of the bed feeling so fresh and excited heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Once I finished showring I got dressed into a black ripped skinny jeans and a plain purple shirt. I put on some mascara and gloss, my everyday make-up, then went down the stairs to find my mom went to her work already.

I went to the kitchen to find pancakes on the table with a note beside it that said ' I hoped that we would eat breakfast togather but you were sleeping and I have to go to work. good luck with your new job honey :) '

I smiled at the note, I think my mom works so hard to make me happy, I know she's trying to make it up for me because of my big lost and I'm really thankfull to have such a wonderful mom as her.

I tried to eat my pancakes as fast as I could in order not to be late at my first day of work, then I grapped my phone and went out from the front door once I finished it.

I locked the door then called a taxi to drive me to the bakery.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you, sir." I said to the taxi driver and gave him the money then stepped out of it.

I walked towards the bakery door then opened it. Once I was in, I saw Harry standing behind the counter while handing a customer his order.

"Samantha! You are late..." he looked at his watch, "like, zero minutes late, good job." he said with that huge grin on his face. God, I thought he literally meant I'm late, I think I should get used to harry's Humor.

"Good morning, Harry."

"Morning, love" Harry has this adorable British accent that I already fell in love with. "You didn't forget what I taught you yesterday, did you?"

I chuckled, "No, I didn't." I said while wearing my apron and heading to the kitchen.

"Good luck Samantha, and if you needed anything just call me and I'll be there in less than a second." He winked at me and I blushed.such a flirt.

"Okay Harry, thank you." I shouted since I was already in the kitchen.

.

.

.

...

Orders grew bigger with the time passing, I think I like this job so far and it isn't hard as I thought.

Then the kitchen door opened to reveal Harry from it, "Okay Samantha, you did a great job, you worked as a professional today."

"Well, thanks to the one who taught me how to be a one." he laughed.

"Um so I came here to tell you it is my turn to cook and it's your turn to welcome costumers and get orders."

I don't remember we made a deal about it but that's okay with me. "Okay." I said while getting out of the kitchen.

I stood behind the counter waiting for costumers to come, and none came. That's odd, since when Harry was at my position and I were at his, costumers came like falling rain, so I decided to read the book that I braught from home, The Fault In Our Stars, till some costumers come.

* After 10 minutes of reading*

"Samantha, is that you?"

I rose my head to see who it was, and then I saw the one and only, Zayn Malik. Yes, Zayn, the guy who were stalking me in school, remember him? Oh my god, I was done of him at school and now he comes to my work? Ugh.

I should talk nice with him since he didn't do anything wrong, he was just bothering me that's all.

"Yes. Hey Zayn." I smiled at him. "What's your order?"

"I see you remember my name, huh?" His smile grew bigger.

"Umm yes.." I said. He then stared at my eyes for like an hour. No kidding, just half a minute or so. And I was just like 'yeah okay now could you tell me what's your order and go away?'

After that time, he cleared his throat to what I suppose kill the awkwardness. "Umm, actually, I didn't come here to buy anything-".

Wait.. What?

"-Um is Harry here?"

And with that, the kitchen door openes to reveal Harry from it.

"Zayn!! Hey bud, what are you doing here?" Harry said while giving Zayn a hurtful slam on his arm.

"Woah man! What was that for?" Zayn asked him.

"That's because I waited for you yesterday to come here and spend the rest of the day with me 'cause it was really boring without my co-worker, and you did not!" Harry complained.

"Oh, yeah sorry I forgot to call you and tell you that something happened and I couldn't come." Zayn said while sitting on a chair.

"Oh, what happened?" Harry asked. Then a costumer entered the place and came right to us. "Um, you'll tell me after I see this costumer," Harry continued. "Oh sorry I forgot to interduce you to Samantha, my new co-worker. Samantha this is Zayn, my stupid bestfried."

"Yeah, we know each other" Zayn and I said at the same time. Okay then..

"You do?" Harry asked. "Zayn you have alot to tell me after I finish from this costumer okay?"

And with that, Harry left to leave me and Zayn togather, alone.

I ignored him and went back to continue my 'better than chatting with Zayn' book. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, I just can't stand the way he looks at me whenever he sees me.

"I see you're reading The Fault In Our Stars.." Oh really you see? "I read it, it's one of my favorite books."

I looked up at him then said "Yeah, it's nice."

couple of hours passed and all what happened was; me getting orders from costumers, Harry in the kitchen doing his job and Zayn sitting on his phone doing whatever he was doing.

I looked at the clock and it read nine o'clock, I think it's time to get back home.

"Okay guys, it's time to close the shop, so may you get out of here?" Harry said jokingly. I laughed and playfully hit him on his chest.

I grapped my phone and went out to get back home, I didn't have money to get a taxi so I decided to walk. I said goodbye to Harry and Zayn and started to walk away, but then Zayn's voice stopped me, "Samantha, wait!"

"Yeah?" I said turning my head to look at him.

"Um my home is on your way as I suppose, so maybe we can walk togather? I mean, if you want to .."

"Yeah sure" Maybe not? But why being rude? It's okay if he walked with me a bit, right ?

**********

A/N:

Hey everyone! :D

A new chapter ,hope you guys like it!!

It would be awesome to see new readers,new supporters!!

So yeah.. hope you like it, and if you do

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Much looove <3

-Fatima and Tawba.