Chapter 5

The next morning, I woke up, took a shower, wore a light skinny jeans with a black shirt ,with my favorite black Vans, and put my hair in a perfect messy bun, with a bit of mascara. And with that I was ready to go.

I got out of the house walking to the bakery. It was a bit chilly outside, but I'm almost there.

Once I opened the door to the bakery, I was hit by the smell of the fresh made coffee. Harry came out of the kitchen with two cups in his hands.

"Good morning, Mr Styles!"

"Morning, Mrs Matthews!" He played along and sat the two cups of coffee on a table.

I looked around confused, there was nobody but us in the bakery.

"This is gonna be a long day!" I said while drinking my coffee.

"I agree." He said.

.

.

.

The day went very slow, only six people came in. It wasn't that weird because it was cold outside, colder than before.

So when the place was empty, Harry and I spoke about everything and nothing, we got to know each other, he told me about his mother who seemed like a very nice and kind woman, and about Gemma, his sister, and how they used to fight all the time, and how he doesn't like the idea of Gemma having a boyfriend.

I have never tried the feeling of having brothers or sisters, but from what Harry told me about his sister and how the things go along with thim, I wished I have a brother or a sister like him, even though they fight most of the time..

I told him about my mother, and how overprotective she is over me, I couldn't tell him about my father and how he died, or even about Hannah, because I believe that if I told him the story, I will keep crying and I won't handle it. Besides, he is just a new friend and I think it's really early to tell him.

After that he started telling me some knock, knock jokes which weren't funny actually, but we laughed anyway.

This guy, is so hilarious.

.

.

.

.

.

Then an old couple entered the bakery, who were so cute, there hands were laced together! Awh.

So Harry stood up and went to take thier orders. I looked at them from the kitchen, seeing the old lady talking to Harry, he was blushing.

Then I saw her whispering something in his ear which only made him blush harder and her husband to laugh.

Then he came back to make thier orders.

"What did she tell you?" I asked eagerly.

"Erm..nothing!" He lied, which was obvious.

"Liar! tell me!" I gave him the best puppy eyes I could.

"Okay! but don't look at me like that!"

I laughed, "Okay, okay."

"She told me that we were cute together." Now It was my turn to blush.

"And what did you tell her?"

"I told her that we're best friends". My first best friend since Hannah. Aw!

"Okay, good. Bestie!" I bumped my hip into his.

He widened his eyes, "That's so girl-ish!"

"Well, Too Bad." He laughed.