Chapter 10

I opened the bakery today,since Harry was a bit late,I unlocked the front door and started cleaning and what not!

I was singing a song I heard on the radio,till I heard the door,I looked up expecting to see Harry,Only to see Criss.

"Hi Samantha!".he said smiling.

"He- how do you know my name?".

"I asked around."

"Okay?"I said quite unsure.

"What can I get you today,Criss?".

"So you got my message!".

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you call me ?"

"I don't speak to strangers I met yesterday.!".I spoke holding the note pad and my pin.

"You are now!".He smirked.

"It's my job!".

"Okay then how about a proper meeting?".he asked,giving me a puppy face.

His brown eyes are Amazing,but not as Amazing as Zayns,Zayns are almost hazel-green with th-

Why Am I comparing Criss with Zayn?

I looked at Criss,raising one of my eyebrows at him.

"Okay,I'll get two cups of latte' to go please"

"Coming right up,sir!".I smirked at him.

"You can call me Criss!".he called after me.

"Okay!"I smiled to myself.

After making the latte',I called after him to take them.

"Can I get a marker or something,I want to write on this cup!" He said, I handed him the black Marker.

"Thank you!".He said smiling as he Handed my the six dollars for the coffee.

I went to the Kitchen to get a cup of water for myself,the got back to the counter to see him gone leaving one of the cups.

I was about to follow him when I saw something,he wrote on this cup and left it?

He wrote his Number with his name on it.I smiles to myself.

"Why are you smiling?".almost dropping the cup,I looked up to see Zayn and Liam.

"Don't do that,Liam!".I said.

"Sorry,why were you smiling?".I reached for the cup,but Liam snatched it first.

"Ooh!It's the same guy from yesterday,right?".

"Yes!".I whispered,feeling the heat in my checks.

Liam was laughing at me while Zayn was quite,too quite.

"Why are you guys here?".

"can't we see our friend?".Zayn said,smiling down at me.

"Harry isn't here,yet!".I joked.

"Ouch!we're hurt!"

"I'm kidding!"

"We know!".they said together.

"But Harry isn't coming today,he had an emergency so he called us to help you!".Zayn added.

"Awh thank you,but Is he alright?what happened?".I asked quite worried.

"Yeah he told us not to worry,and to help you with the bakery!"

"Okay thanks,I'll call him later tonight!so do you know how to make anything?".I asked thanking god that we had no costumrs Now.

"Anything?!"I added.

"Does water count?".Zayn asked.

"Uh No?".

I took them both to the kitchen,giving each o them an upron,and starting with coffee,Moca,Latte',Iced tea..

Zayn learning faster and a bit better than Liam we decided that Zayn and I staying in the Kitchen while Liam taking and serving orders,with a little help from me and Zayn if needed.

After teaching them some stuff I popped some cupcakes in the oven waiting for costumers.

We were sat in the kitchen drinking tea,

Hearing the door,Liam went to take the costumers order,and got back 2 minutes later.

Giving me the order,and started making them with Zayn,as more costumers came.

Making the orders,Liam and I serving them.as I servied tea to table Number 6,I recognized the tall man sitting on the table,reading the news paper.

I set the cup on the table quitely,I didn't want him to notice me ,as I turned my back to run away to the kitchen,he called after me.

"Sammy!".No one used that nick name after my dad died execpt my mother.

I turned around looking at him,

"Mark!".

*********

Hii

Sorry for the mistakes. :/

Leave a comment or 15?!

Vote

SHARE

-Fatima Al Taweel