Chapter 8

"Well?". I asked .

"Well,I got a promotion!"

"Oh my! are you serious?!". I asked,smiling wide.

"Yes!".I gave her a really tight hug.

"Uh-honey! you're squeezing me ".she said.

"Sorry!".I said slightly blushing.

"It's fine. how about celebrating?"

"Celebrating?".I repeted.

"Nothing big,like invite your new friends over the weekend,After all I haven't met Neill and Lewis!"

"Mom! It's NIALL and LOUIS! I'll tell them!"

"On Friday!".she shouted as I was walking up to my room.

"Okay!"I yelled back.

*********************

I went to the bathroom to take a shower,and after that I sat on my bed thinking about how the promotion was came at the right time,I was lost in thoughts till my phone beeped.

I left it up from the charger,to see I had a text from Zayn.

"Hey!".I smiled.

"Hi!your text was just in time. :)".I sent.

"Why?Is everthing okay?".he replayed quickly.

"Everthings fine!can you and the guys come to the bakery tomorrow?". I waited for his answer.

"Sure!I'll tell them "

"Thanks! good night :D"

"No worries! good night :)"

With that I went to bed,as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

*************

I woke up before my alarm goes off.it was Wednesday,and it was Hot.so I wore some high wasted shorts and a green T-shirt,green TOMS,My hair in a messy bun and I was ready to go.

I walked to the bakery,head phones in my ears,untill I heard my phone buzz,it was a message from Harry.

"Hey where are you?".I read.

"Walking to the bakery,why?".I sent.

"Stay there,I'll get you!"

And that I did,I waited for Harry after I sent him where I exactly was.

I waited for what seemed like 2 minutes ,cars passed by,I unlocked my phone,not doing anything with it just trying not to look like a loner.

You know The feeling of being watched?!.Thats what I was feeling right now, I looked around not seeing anything suspicious,I just brushed it off,A horn interrupted my thoughts, looking to see Harry.I slide in the front sear.

"Hey!"

"Hi!I hope I'm not late!".he said.

"No you're not!".I said looking at my watch.

"So what are you telling us?the boys and myself are excited!".

"I'll tell you when I see the other lads!"

"But I'm special! I'm your favorite!"he whined.

"Harry you're 20 years old stop whining,plus Louis is my favorite!"

"Get out of my car!".he said in fake anger.I looked out the window to see that we were already at the bakery.

"Okay!don't you dare speak to me again!".I played along and ran to the bakery in fake anger.

He caught up with me while we walked to the kitchen,trying to keep my face straight.

"Oh come on Samantha,I was joking".Harry said,actually believing me.

"No!".I said putting my fingers in my ears.

"What's going here?".A voice said.

"Hey guys!".I said pulling my fingers from my ears .

"What were you doing?".Liam said,sitting next to Louis.

"Well ....!".we told them exactly what happened and that I was just messing up with Harry.

"I'm her favorite!"Louis said sticking his tounge at Harry.

"Not again!".I whispered,Zayn,Liam and Niall started cracking up next to me.

After they've calmed down,we were all sat down on a fairly large table waiting for costumers,but seeing that theres No costumers ,I saw that I should tell them about "Celebrating".

"So,Uh guys the thing I wanted to tell you is -".I was cut off by Zayns phone ringing.

"Sorry,let me get this real quick!".Zayn said.Looking kinda nervous as he looked down at his screen .He got up and sat on another table at the very back of the room.

I looked at Zayn,talking on the phone looking absouletly flawless,the way his hair was put in that perfect quiff,and his grey T-shirt under his black leather Jacket,and his -

And of course I was interrupted by Niall waving his hand infront of my face.

"Sammy?what are you thinking?".Niall said.I don't go by that name anymore.

"Nothing!".I lied .

"Are you going to tell us what were you saying?".Louis whined.

"Just waiting for Zayn!"

After Zayn came,he mentioned for me to go on with what I was saying.

"Well,you guys are invited over my house this weekend to celebrate-".I was cut off by Liam this time.

"Your birthday?I love birthay parties!".he said,I swear these boys are 4 years old kids stuck in 20-22 years old bodies.

"No, actually my mom got a promotion so she wants to celebrate and to meet the two idiots,Louis and Niall ". I said smiling.

"HA!I'm not an idiot!"Liam said.

"You actually are,but my Mom met you before!".I said sticking my tounge at him.

"I'm in,your Mom is nice!".Zayn said,smiling widely.

"Me too!".Liam said

"What is she cooking?".Niall asked only to get two slaps from Harry and Louis.

"The three of us are in!".That was Louis speaking for the three of them.

"Okay then!".I said giving them the informations they needed.

We spoke for what seemed like hours,asking questions such as whens my birthday?my favorite food? favorite color and stuff like that.

After a while we all got home,telling my mom that the boys are coming this weekend .She got excited more than I thought, when I got to my room I sat on my bed sleeping immediately.

********************

Hi guys.💫

Hows everyone?

How was this chapter?It sucked I know,not my favorite chapter,sorry for any mistakes.

READ

VOTE

SHARE

Lots of share please.🌟

-Fatima Al-Taweel.❤️