Chapter 13

The next morning,I woke up,took a shower real fast,I wore a long-sleeved-grey shirt,black skinny jeans,and my black Vans.

I took my phone off the counter after I tied my hair in a high pony tale,and I was ready to go to the bakery.

After I steped in the bakery,I heard my phone ring in my pocket,I answered quickly without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello!".

No answer.

"Hello?"

No answer again,but the sound of someone breathing.I hung up.

"Who was that?"

"Omg!".I turned to see THE Harry Styles smirking at me.

"Don't do that ever again!".I said putting a hand on my heart.

He just kept laughing at me.

"You should've seen your face!".He said in between laughs.

After what seemed like hours,He stopped laughing .

"So?who was on the phone?".He asked again,he never seems to forget anything.

"Uh- I don't know,the same number called me yesterday,but no one spoke,I just heard breathing!".I said.

"Oh!if they call again,give me the phone,Okay?"

"Okay.".I smiled.

"Okay! lets get back to work!". He said,leaving to the kitchen.

*************

It was still early in the morning ,No one came through the doors,so Harry and I sat there on one of the tables,and spoke.He told me how his mother is getting better,how he and Gemma had stayed with her all night.I can see that he loves his family so much,I was listening to every word he was saying till the door opened,Harry and I looked to see None other than Criss.

"Hi!".He looked at us smiling widely.

"Hi!".I said,looking at Harry to see him staring at Criss,not saying anything

"Wh-!".I started but got cut off,by the door.seeing two girls getting in.

I smiled at Criss after taking his order,and the two girls order,and joined Harry in the Kitchen.

He was texting someone so He hadn't noticed,yet,so I thought It was pay-back time.

I tip-toed behind him,and screamed in his ear.

"Why did you do that?".He asked after he stopped screaming like a little girl.

"Pay-back!".I smiled at him.

"Fine,we're even,just don't do it again.".He said,I agreed.

He went to serve the girls thier order,and I went to Criss.

"There you go,Si-Criss".I smiled as I sat the steaming hot Coffee infront of him.

"Thanks"

"No Problem!".I was about to walk away when he called after me.

"Samantha!Can I have your Number?"

"But I don't know you,s-".he cut me off.

"I kinda expected that answer from you,and I was going to invite you to dinner,but I changed my mind and asked for your number!".He smiled.

I was about to replay but I was cut off by my phone ringing,I looked at the number to see THE number.

"Excuse me for a second!".I told Criss.

I went to the Kitchen to see Harry,sitting on a chair,looking bored out of his mind.

"Harry!"

"What?"

"They're calling!!".I said handing him my phone.

******************

HIII

Sorry for the very very very long wait.

And sorry for any mistakes,too lazy to edit or correct anything.Sorry.

Hope you liked this chapter,I've been having trouble writing this one,so yeah..

And Im trying to figure out what to write next.LOL

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

SHARE

Did I say SHARE?

-Fatima Al-Taweel.❤️❤️