'Everyday I gotta deal with people asking shit about you. number one thing is you being a faggot. It's not your preference, it's the way you act. I never understood, you a man so why the fuck I feel like when I'm around you I'm dealing with a sensitive female child? You don't even make an attempt to dress the part and I know you trying to fucking draw attention to yourself. If daddy was here you wouldn't do have the shit you be doing.'

I was shocked to really take in the fact that Zyier was not necessarily the most masculine young man in the sea. I can tell through his mannerisms and through his expression that he is more on the feminine side. There are qualities I noticed in him that I have which Aj complained about. And that leads me to the confirmation that it's really just me. It's not the way I act, the way I dress, the way I speak, what I'm doing. It's just me that Aj doesn't like. Switch all of my qualities and he still wouldn't like me. There's no code to crack. I'm the problem. There's nothing that I can change.

And I can't help but to feel as though that is revealing an insecurity of his which may be as surface level as his sexuality or it could be something more. The hate and disgust he spews towards the idea of being feminine does not add up with his actions. And I'm no psychiatrist but I believe he has been projecting his own insecurities through hate onto other people instead of coming to terms with himself. I don't know, I could be thinking too much into it. Regardless of all of that, I am really happy that he opened up to me at least a little bit. I hope this is the start of something bigger. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

My phone buzzes and it's a text from Milan.

Milan: I haven't heard from u in a while I was just thinking about you I saw the blogs say Tyler has been in an out of the hospital and rehab. Is everything okay

I haven't told anyone I'm here. Not Milan, not my parents, and not my job because I'm sure they already know by now. But I really want to get better and get out of here so I can live life normally again. I don't want anyone to worry about me. It's not something that I'm hiding, I just don't want to explain myself.

Me: Hi, I know and I apologize. I'm in rehab. I had a stroke, but I'm getting better. Thank you so much for asking. ❤️

Milan: really omg I'm glad you're okay oh my god I had no idea I was wondering what happened to you can I come see you tomorrow

Me: Yes, you can if you'd like. That would be nice.

Milan: alright ill see you tomorrow than just send me the address im so glad your ok

Me: Thank you so much, I'll see you tomorrow.

I send him the address and I almost get to put my phone down but I start to get a call from an unknown number. I almost let it just ring without picking up, but I remember that my kids are at school and this might be some type of emergency.

"Hello?"

"Cameron?"

"Yes, who's speaking?"

"Cameron it's me, Kyle!"

I'm glad no one is here to see my funny smile because it probably looks ridiculous right now. I am so happy to hear from him. I forgot I gave him my number when he was here in case he needed anything or just wanted to talk.