A dagger

"Morpheus!" I yelled when I walked into the house. Caleb went to his room saying he didn't want to get on my brother's bad side.

Morpheus walked into the living room dressed in Greek armor, carrying a sword. "I need answers," I told him as I pointed to the couch. He raised his eyebrows and watched over to the couch. "Sit," I told him and he did.

"How did I die?" I asked him. He looked away and shook his head. "I don't know any to talk about this," he told me stood up. "I deserve to know" I growled as he started walking away.

"Should you rather I went and asked Alastor?" That stopped him. "You are yo stay away from him," he told me as he turned and looked at me. "Why?" I whispered. "Don't leave me in the dark. Or I will literally throw moonlight at you to brighten the situation" he laughed at that. I made him laugh, I didn't know if he knew what a laugh was.

"Tell me," I said as I walked over to him and grabbed his arm. "Sit and spill," I told him as I walked over to the kitchen go get a drink.

"Okay fine. He was your lover"

"Ya I already found that out" he rolled his eyes. "Hades wanted you all to himself, and he knew the two of you were in love. Alastor is the demon god of blood feuds. Alastor is the one that conducts the most heinous, depraved, and unbearably cruel tortures in the pits of Hell" he sighed as he looked at me. "So he's as bad as Phobos?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Alastor is much worse" he whispered. "His only rival is the king of hell himself"

"But when it came to you he was different. Honestly, I was shocked when I found out. I was scared, we all were. We tried to break the two of you up but that only made it worse"

"Worse?" I asked

"The two of you were gonna run away together, but mother found out and locked you away" locked me away.

Alas went to father for help, and then they freed you. But let's just say things didn't go well, you ended up getting stabbed in the heart by Hades after one of your stupid plans" he ran his hands through his hair.

"After you die Alas well into his work, he honestly hasn't been the same since. I haven't seen him awhile, he barely comes up to the surface when he does he's never comes at day or in his human form"

"Weird, because I just saw him at the docs looking very human" his eyes went wide.
~~~~~~

"The same guy who sent you theses is the evilest person in hell" Caleb laughed.

"His only rival is my father. And according to Morpheus, they are the reason I died" he laughed.

"He is Romeo and your His Juliet. Except he didn't die" he looked down at the letters. "He is the demon god of blood fuses" Caleb burst out laughing.

I heard the doorbell as I rolled my eyes. "Are we expecting guests" I yelled as I passed Morpheus's open door.

I walked into the living room and looked at the glass door. Standing on the other side was all thee of my brother's friends. Including lover boy.

I thankfully had time to retreat before they saw me. "Morpheus your friends are here. As in Alastor" he shot up out of his chair and walked into the main area. "Lock yourself in your room and keep quiet"

I ran to my room and shit off my music. "What's going on?" Caleb asked me as I closed the curtains. "Loverboy is here, stay quiet," I told him. I locked my door before putting my ear to it.

"Can I help you?" I heard Morpheus ask. "Where is she?" Alas asked. "My mother is out, she won't be back for several days," Morpheus told them. "Where is Aleta?!" Alastor yelled.

"She's dead," Morpheus told him. "I know Hades is looking for her, and I know she's here," Alastor said. There was more yelling in Greek that I didn't understand. I looked over at Caleb as I heard things being thrown around.

I looked behind him as the window opened. "Get down" I yelled. I threw moonlight at Deimos as he entered my room. He dodged it and tried to grab Caleb. His claws ripped his arm but I shot him back.

I put a shield of moonlight around Caleb as Deimos lunged at me. He grabbed me and we went crashing through my bedroom door. I heard Morpheus and Alastor fighting downstairs still.

"I'm going to kill you" I growled at him. I held out my hand and bent my moonlight into a sword. His eyes went wide with fear, with dread. Oh, have the tables turned.

He stood up and went running down the hallway. I tackled him and we went crashing down the stairs. He threw me off and I went crashing into the dining room table. He grabbed a knife from somewhere and threw it at me. It landed in the center of my chest.

Blood started pouring out. That bastard. He looked as shocked as I did. I heard the flighting still happening in the other room.

"Morpheus!" I cried out. Deimos looked around and found his exit. I threw my moonlight at him and sent him crashing through into the living room. Where the men were. I leaned my head back before looking down at the knife.

Morpheus tackled Deimos and started beating the shit out of him. Who knew the god of dreams was stronger than the god of dread.

"Hades will kill me for what I have done," The scared man told them. "What did you do?" Eros asked.

"Take him back to Hades, let him deal with his minions. Then get out" Morpheus said, I stood up and started walking over to the door. Alas grabbed Deimos before he glanced at me. He was gone before he could react.

Morpheus caught me and carried me to my room. Caleb and Morpheus were my nurses, and with my moonlight, it didn't take long for me to heal.

We learned a lot today, for starters that I bleed still.

I just can't catch a break.