The Alphas love

My father has always known how to handle things when it comes to my brothers, but I'm another story. Looking back at my first bleeding, my mom wasn't home. I knew what was happening but my father wouldn't listen. He called the pack doctor, insisted I needed a doctor because I was "bleeding out" as he said.

When he trained me he pushed me just as much as my brothers, if not more. He wanted me to protect myself when he couldn't. He wanted me to be prepared for anything that could be thrown at me. But he didn't prepare himself for when I would find my mate.

He doesn't always understand my emotions, my feelings. But he's there to comfort me or to be my personal punching bag. He's always been there, always having my best interest at heart.

I knocked on his office door. The light was on, he was home for once. Probably doesn't want to hear Masons arguing about what happens last night. "Enter," My father said so I did. He looked shocked when I walked into his office and over to the chair in front of his desk. I took my seat before letting out a sigh.

"Dad I understand you want to protect me, so I will stay in the territory and keep a low profile," I told him. He smiled and nodded, "I'm glad..." he started but I cut him off, "On one condition".

He looked worried as he asked, "what's your condition?" He asked as he lifted his head and scratched his chin. He wasn't going to like what I was going to say. I already knew that it was basically a guarantee.

"I want you to allow Mason into the pack," I said but before he could say no I continued. "I'm not saying around me, just in the territory so he's safe. He is still my mate". He shook his head as he looked at me. "Please, Dad!" I said as I gave him the puppy eyes and pout. We locked eyes for a solid minute before he couldn't take it anymore, he cracked. "Fine!" He growled as he stood up from his chair.

"But he's staying in a Cabin near the border," my father said and I was fine with that, at least he was safe. "Thank you, Dad!" I said as I pulled him into a hug. He kissed my forehead before he told me to scram.

I walked up to my room in the Alpha house and went to wash up.
~~~~~~

I lay under the small blanket Baileys grandfather had given me when he was watching me. I heard someone approaching, from the pack. I had been left off guard, and I had not moved.

"Mason Prescott I allow you access to my territory" I heard leaving me confused. I sat up and looked at him. I grabbed my things and walked to the border. I looked at him and he nodded. I stepped onto his territory and her scent hit me, it was amazing. "Where is..." I started but he shook his head. "You are to stay away, for now, you will be staying in a cabin not far from here. I will let my daughter know of this and I will let her come if she wants" he said before he started walking.

I followed him to a small cabin. It was adorable, not my style but it would do. "Thank you for this Alpha Gavin," I said as he led me in. "I did this for Bailey. That bond would hurt her if you died" he told me as he walked to the door.

"If you need anything there is phone over there" he pointed towards the small kitchen. "Just stay and be good," he told me like I was an actual dog. I made a barking noise as he left. This was a step with him and a leap with Bailey. Now it was just a waiting game if she wants to come she can.

She's my mate, she will come eventually.

Hopefully

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You what!?" My uncle Steven growled at his alpha. "It was my call!" My father told him trying to stay calm. "He has already hurt her enough!" My uncle Drew added.

"If he dies she will be hurt even more!" My father snapped at them all before looking to me. "He's in a Cabin near the southern border, you can go get there or just avoid it. It's up to you sweetheart" my father said as my mother kissed his cheek. My mother was happy about this, the others not so much.

"I'll be in my room," I said but my mother made me stop. "I'm inviting him to breakfast," my mother said making everyone start arguing. I left knowing how that would end. My father would let my mother have it, he loves her and wants her to be happy. He never wants to see her mate upset at his hand.

So it looks like Mason is coming to Breakfast. That should be fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my clock as I heard a knock on my door. I walked over and looked at the knocker.

I threw open the door at the sight of Ava with a bag full of Alcohol. "Come in," I said and she did. Hangover here I come!