Gone

Gone.

I woke up and he was gone.

I threw off the blankets and shifted. I ran to the packhouse, trying to contact Mason the entire time. I got no reply.

I ran into the packhouse and pulled the blanket off the back of the sofa before shifting.

"Caleb!" I yelled as I ran up to my room. I ran into my room and grabbed clothes before heading back downstairs. Caleb, Chris, River, and Cullen were all in the living room when I came downstairs. "He's gone," River told me as he looked out the window.

"What do you mean he's gone?" I asked them. "He took what men he had here and went back to his pack. He said it was too dangerous for you" Cullen told me as the tears started flowing. Caleb sighed and came over to me. He pulled me into his arms as Chris cursed.

"I found my Luna" Cullen said making us all look at him. "I would like you to help her till she knows what she's doing. But I understand if you want nothing to do with anybody" Cullen said as he looked at me. I have a sister now. "I'll help, tomorrow maybe" I looked around at all of them.

"I want my bed" I admitted before dragging myself up the stairs and to my room.

~~~~~~~~

To my relief, nobody came to wake me up. Around 9 am I clawed my way out of bed and to my bathroom. I showered before braiding all my hair back. I threw on a hoodie and workout shorts. I put my Nikes and headed out to help... I don't even know the name of my brothers mate.

I know what job she would be doing. If she wanted to get started on the Luna jobs before any ceremony. Possibly training. I look nothing like I did on my wedding day, I look mean. Bitter. Because I am.

My husband left me because he thinks I'm not strong enough for his pack. So yes I'm very bitter. But moping around won't do any good. Preparing... my brother's mate will do good.

I grabbed my workout bag and headed out to the training field. I saw a group of new people. They smelled new. "I'm supposed to be Luna, but I don't know what to do! His sister was apparently this super Luna... now she's gone and they are left with me" the pretty Ginger yelled. She had freckles all over her arms and face.

She had long legs that were covered by leggings, she looked shorter than me, but she would be tall for a human female. But I'm just me, Alpha blood. My brother would still be way taller than her. Almost a foot or so.

"Jesus she's late but she's hot," a guy that was next to her said as he looked at me. I looked at my brother's mate and smiled. She looked confused, she didn't recognize me.

"Lines now!" I yelled in my Alpha voice at all the teens and young adults that were here. The small groups of pups came running to me. "Blood Luna!" They yelled leaving my brothers mate and her two friends confused. "Partner up, drills 1-5," I said as I peeled a small child off of me. "Go!" I yelled in my Alpha voice when they just stood there.

Caleb and Chris started walking towards me as I looked at my brother's mate and her group. "Names?" I asked as I approached. "Margo," she said stepping back, scared of me. "Jaxson," her male friend said as he held out his hand to me. "Jessie," her female friend said as she looked mad at me. "Who the hell do you think you are coming around here and controlling this pack like your the Luna?" Jessie asked as Caleb and Chris came up.

"Bailey Lowell Prescott. My brother thought you could use some help getting used to things. And since I was raised doing this, As the former Luna's daughter I know what to do. I'm here to train you in all things Luna" I said making them all look confused.

Jessie took a step behind Jaxson when she heard who I was. "So let's get to work," I told Margo.

If I'm to die, she will know everything for this pack to survive. And thrive.

I would make her the perfect Luna for my pack. No matter what it takes.