Ash Eclipse

The boys were all asleep. It was around 3 AM in New York. The second we crossed into our territory I saw my brothers stir in their sleep. Feeling the pack links felt like being able to breathe again. I felt my hard stop when I heard the pack howling. They thought we were attacking, we were strangers. We smelled like the pack we came from.

I pulled to a halt when I saw a group of pack warriors before the car. Some shifted and some not. I recognized several people, My father being one of them. I got out of the car leaving the guys to sleep. I stepped into the cold dark night and looked at my pack that was lit up by my headlights. "State your name and business!" My father growled I smelled like the other pack.

"I'm here because I'm tired of running," I said in my Alpha voice, my walls broke down. "My name is Bailey Grace Lowell"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Bailey?" I asked as I walked into Alpha Dalton's living room. "She left the pack," he told me and I nodded. "I know she stepped down from alpha but where is she?" I asked making him look up at me. "New York, she was done with putting others in danger. She wanted to go home" he told me. She left again.

"We were done with you were hurting her. How much seeing you with those females hurt her" I thought back on when Hannah kissed me than my father pushing me to find a mate. Rachel is here, saying she was my mate. Giving her the cold shoulder for choices she didn't make. I'm a horrible mate.

"Going back there is going to get her killed," I said as there was a knock at the door. "There is nothing any of us could have done to stop her," he said before telling the people to come in. His Beta and Gamma walked in and looked at us. "Bailey's friend right?" The Beta asked as he looked me up and down. Dalton's Gamma look d like he wanted to kill me. "Dalton I need to ask Alpha Gavin to allow me access into his pack," I said ignoring them.

"Alpha Gavin raised me. He was protective over me, imagine how protective he is of his children. Especially his only daughter" Dalton said as the guys looked between us confused. "If Bailey hadn't told her father no, Gavin would have killed you. You basically said his family wasn't good enough, said his child wasn't good enough, led her to make a stupid decision that almost got her killed. Then disappeared without even a goodbye. Bailey was a mess!" Dalton yelled as he stood up. My sweet Bailey is he deserves better than me.

"I know she deserves better than me, but I'm trying," I told him as Max tried to break out. "I can try, I'll tell you if I hear anything," He told me and I nodded. Until I got the okay I could still go to the border, And I'll wait there forever if I have too.

Walking into the living room they gave us for our group. My father and the other leaders of my pack all looked at me. "Mason, what are you doing?" My father asked as Rachel walked in. "I have to go," I told him and he shook his head. "Baby where are we going?" Rachel asked as she grabbed my arm. "Don't touch me, and don't call me that" I said as I stepped away from her.

"Where are you going?" My father asked me as I closed my eyes. "I'm going after my mate, I'm not lettering her slip away a second time," I said as I walked towards my room. "You have a second chance mate, congrats," my father said as he followed me into my room. I laughed as I looked at him, "you guys all already made it clear how you feel about her". I started packing my bag as my father tried to talk to me.

He stopped me from leaving the room, blocking the doorway with his body. "Mason, what are you talking about?" He asked me. I pushed past him and walked into the living room. "I'm talking about how you disrespected her!" I yelled, he was taken back, confused. "You weren't any better Rachel!" I yelled as Max fought to take control.

"You called her a whore and weak, both things she's not. she's strong, and the sweetest person I have ever known!" I yelled over my shoulder. "The girl with your 'mark' is your mate?" Rachel laughed. "You're so full of yourself! If I wasn't going to get her back I would be killing you right now" I said as I walked out the door.

To the Ash Eclipse pack, I go.