Mountain Moon

I hadn't talked to any of them for over three days. My wolf was just as silent as I was, sitting in the back of my mind until I got out of the car at our new "home".

"I can feel mate," my wolf said as I threw my bag on the floor of my empty room. "I miss him," she told me, so did I. Cullen opened my door and walked into my room, he looked around before looking to me. "We can go get paint and furniture in the morning," he told me and I just nodded. We still had access to our money, apparently, mom and dad put more into our accounts.

"I got you this the other day," Cullen said as he held out a small white box to me. "It has a number from home in it, and I had a thing installed. You can call anybody from it, just don't tell them where we are" he said as he patted me on the head like I was a child. "Thank you," I said as he left.

I dialed my father's office phone. I put it to my ear as it started to ring. "Lowell speaking," he said when he picked up. "Dad?" I asked as the tears started flowing. "Bailey" I heard him say as it sounded like he was crying. "Are you safe? Where are your brothers?" He asked me. "Tommy's asleep and the boys are probably talking downstairs. We found somewhere safe, but I hope to come home soon " I heard yelling in the background. "I have to go, I love you, princess," my dad said before he hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After two layers of gray paint and several hours of decorating and assembling furniture, my room was done. It looked similar to my room back home, but the one stone wall and the view from my window were different.

"Bailey!" Dalton yelled before he ran into my room with a box in hand. "We got you something, no more DIY bow," he told me as he set the box down on my bed. "You didn't!" I said as I opened the bow.

I opened and there was a hand-carved wooden bow. My initials and the word huntress carved into it. The picture of a wolf was on it, it was simply beautiful. "I love it!" I told him as I pulled him into a hug. "We got you an entire outfit, you need to scare these suckers off," he said as he kissed the top of my head. He left the room leaving me to admire the bow.

I grabbed my arrows and a jacket before I started my way downstairs. When I made it to our barley decorated living room Cullen stopped me, "wear this, and we are just outside a small packs land" he said as he threw me a scent eliminator. I sprayed it all over me before I ran outside to test my new bow.

I grabbed an arrow as I walked into the forest. Snow covered the ground, there were paw prints not far into the woods. I could hear their faint howls, my wolf begged me to go join them. I aimed my arrow at a tree and shot. A loud ping echoed off the trees. I rolled as I grabbed another arrow, I shot. Perfect mark every time. I kicked off a tree and shot in one swift move. I heard animals slowly coming closer at the sound of my arrows. I could smell the several wolves.

I shot again meeting my mark that was just barely in sight. I could smell the wolves just out of my sight, watching me in fascination. "Bay!" I heard Dalton yell as I collected my arrows. Dalton glanced at the brush where the young wolves hid, some wolves probably my age by the small look at them that I got. "You're a natural," he told me as he looked at the marks in the single tree.

I heard other wolves approaching, as did Dalton from the look on his face. One wolf came out into our site and looked at us, looked at Dalton. "Mate" he whimpered as his shoulders slouched. The girl shifted and ran into her arms. The group of wolves that were with her stepped out as Dalton wrapped his coat around her. He looked into her eyes as I kept an eye on the other wolfs.

One of the wolves growled so I grabbed an arrow. "Dylan stop!" The girl yelled and the wolf looked at her. One of the male wolves tilted his head at her, his wolf was identical to hers. The male Dylan shifted and looked at us as I kept my arrow aimed at his chest. "Get your hands off her" Dylan growled. "And who might you be?" Dalton asked with a smile. My brothers came running out, both in wolf form. Two Alpha sons, longer than all of them.

"Dylan Vasquez, future Alpha of the mountain Moon pack," he said as he looked us all over. "I'm Dalton James, these are the boys. Then Bay, get any closer and Bay will shoot you" Dalton told them making them step back.

"Let's all just calm down, and talk this over," Dalton's mate said. I looked them over before lowering my bow. "Anyone hungry?" Dalton asked. We all started walking towards the house. I went up to my room and when I came back down everyone was clothed. 5 of them including Dalton's mate.

"Let's introduce everyone," Dalton's mate said as she tucked her curly Brown hair behind her ear. Both of my brothers walked in, the alphas son looked scared. "These are the Lowell siblings, then I'm Dalton," Dalton said with a smile.

"I'm Maya, this is my twin brother Nole future beta. You met Dylan, then his third Peter. Then my best friend Catherine" Maya said as she looked at us. "Cool, I'll be in my room. Let me know if they start attacking" Tom said making Dalton growl at him.

"We should get to know each other, the others can hang out with Bay and Cullen," Dalton said as I shook my head. "We should get going," Dylan said as he looked at my brother especially, then looked me up and down before smiling. "I hope to see more of you all," he said before they left. It was just the three of us and Maya left.

Just great.