Alpha Lowell

I woke up to howling close to the house. I jumped out of bed and ran to my window. A pack of wolves was just at the tree line, they came for my brother. I threw on my all-black outfit and grabbed my bow. I climbed out my window as the Alpha came forward, he shifted and didn't bother to hide his nudity.

My brother walked forward as well, he wore a black hoodie and gray sweatpants. His brown hair was a mess, but he no longer smelled like blood. "Who killed my son, I will fight them and kill them!" The Alpha yelled as he looked at the guys, Maya hid behind Dalton. "It was me" Cullen admitted making the Alpha look at him. "You killed my son?" The Alpha asked as he stepped closer.

"I did!" I yelled as I set my bow down and jumped off the roof. They all looked at me, Cullen shook his head for me to stop. I pulled my jacket off then pulled my shirt off my shoulder to show where his son attacked me. "He attacked me, it was self-defense," I told the alpha but he shook his head. "Fine then me against you," I said as I let go of my shirt. "Bay you are in no shape to fight!" Gale growled as he came to the surface of my brother.

"I accept your fight pup," the alpha said making me smile. I let Artemis take over and shift as the alpha did the same, but he kept control. the alpha made the first move, I went under his legs and bit his leg. He let out a howl in pain, as I circled him. I went for his tail as he tried to catch me, I was too fast. I got ahold of his neck when he was trying to block me from behind. I bit down as hard as I could before he threw me towards the driveway. I could taste blood and from the look of the alpha, I won. He was unable to breathe, just taking blood into his lungs.

In seconds he was dead. "Alpha Bay" Maya cheered as wolves came out of the woods to see me. Their alphas blood dripped from my mouth, "We can take you to the pack house... and have the alpha ceremony at dawn" One of the wolves said as they shifted. I looked to my brothers who were looking back at me.

They led me to the pack house with Maya and Dalton, my brothers stayed to wait for the guys who were probably on their way. Or maybe Mason doesn't even want to see me. "Dalton?" I asked through or link. He looked at me and smiled. He looked away as we approached the house.

"Where is our new alpha?" A tall man asked as he came out of the pack house. I smiled at him as I said "that would be me" he looked shocked.  "I'm your Beta. My name is Christian Olson, but you can call me Chris" he said as he shook my hand. He led me inside to the seemingly empty house. "The pups are asleep and the pack was told to stay out of the way... but you can meet everyone in the morning" he explained.

Chris motioned me to follow him so I did. He led me up to a room and he explained that this was my room till they got the Alpha area ready for me. After he left I crawled into bed and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up as women rushed around my room, several dresses were brought in and hung on a wrack as someone set makeup at a vanity. I looked to the doorway to see a little girl in the doorway looking at me. I smiled at her and some smiled back. I climbed out of bed and the women started working on me.

Somewhere along the way someone brushed my teeth, hair and gave me a bath. I just let the women do their jobs because they weren't taking no for an answer.

They braided all my hair and put light makeup on my face before they dressed me in a white gown. It was decorated with lace flowers and pearls. They put pearls in my hair until they thought I was ready. "Several Alphas have come. Old allies and some hopefully will be new ones. The women looked at my mark, studying it. Maybe they thought they could get a clue who he was from it.

They draped avail over me before they guided me down the stairs. "A female alpha is simply unheard of!" I heard a voice yell from another room. "Alpha Prescott, this is a change but possibly one of great good" Chris said as the ladies led me to another room downstairs. When they left me there I took out my phone and called Cullen.

"River, Haden, and Devin are here but we couldn't contact Mason. He's with his pack apparently. he was left with dead ends, his father offered to help find you if he went back home... so he took the opportunity" Cullen said before River took the phone. "We are going to get you out of there, don't worry," he said filling me with relief. I'm an okay leader, but I'm not trained to be Alpha. If anyone is it's River and Cullen.

"We will be there soon, just stall," he said as the door was thrown open. A woman stood over the dead guard with a knife in her hand. "You killed my family!" She growled before I hung up. "So I'm going to kill you!" She added as she smiled at me. "My brother killed the alphas son. I just killed the alpha before he could hurt my family" I told her as she walked into the room.

"I know the other Alphas will take my side when I bring my youngest son to power. Rather one of Alpha blood than a bastard nobody!" She laughed and I laughed with her. "That's where you're wrong," I told the luna making her go silent. "My father is the Alpha of a pack in New York, and I'm on the run," I said making her shake her head. "Did you try to kill your own alpha?!" She said as she stepped closer with the knife.

"I'm on the run because bad people wanted me for Who my parents are. You see my mother is very well known. A woman of great strength, a huntress you could say. They even call her the Huntress!" I told her with a shrug. Her mouth fell open before she pulled herself together and attacked me. I dodge her knife, it went into the wooden chair I was sitting in. She tried to pull out the knife as I walked towards the door. "I would really like to stay and chat, but I have to get going. I will assign someone to be Alpha in my wake" I told her before I left the room.

"This is not over!" She yelled as I walked down the hall. She was right, my job was far from over.