Acceptance

I tried to push him away from me but he wouldn't let go. It burned, it felt like he had stabbed me. "Mason stop!" I yelled but he just bit down harder. My arms went limp as the pain intensified. The door slammed open and the guys all ran in. Mason let go and looked at them. He let go of them and I fell to the floor.

"Bailey!" Cullen yelled as River started yelling. Cullen carried me out of the room and downstairs. Max or Mason didn't seal the wound after, so it kept bleeding. "It hurts" I whispered and Cullen just kept apologizing to me, but it wasn't his fault. "You're going to be stuck with him," Cullen said as he set me down on the bathroom counter. He started putting pressure on it as I closed my eyes. "Bailey stays awake," Devin said as Haden tried to get me to drink water. I opened my eyes to see the five of them crowding around me to make sure I was okay.

I didn't know if I was okay. All I knew was that I was going to be sick!

~~~~~~~~~~

Slap! Right as Max let me back into my body somebody slapped me. "What the hell?" I asked as I looked to slapped me, it was River. I don't know what I did, but it must have been bad. "Mason?" He asked and I nodded. "You need to get a handle on Max!" He yelled as he started pacing. What the hell did Max do? I had the taste of blood in my mouth, but who's?

"Who did I kill?" I asked him making him stop. He started laughing as he continued pacing. "I'll let you figure that out," he told me as he walked to the door, he left it open so I followed. When I made it to the hallway I saw my reflection in the mirror. I was only wearing shorts, and my neck and mouth were covered in fresh blood. "No!" I heard Devin screamed making me snap out of it.

I ran down the stairs and there sat Cullen leaning against a wall, sobbing. I must have killed his brother... I killed my mates little brother. Any chance I had at getting her back was out the window, she's bound to hate me. And I can't even blame her. "Get out!" River yelled and the boys came walking out of the bathroom, her brother included... but that only leaves.

I pushed open the door to the bathroom and there she was laying in the bloody bathtub. "Move!" I growled as I pulled her to me. I sank my teeth back into her neck, she whimpered as it was over. I sealed it and the bleeding stopped. "She's okay!" River said as he looked at me. Cullen cake running in, he scooped up his sister and left the room.

Devin and Haden walked in and looked at me, "make Max clean this up" he told me. River patted me on the shoulder before leaving the room.
~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the bathtub, bubbles surrounding me. "Where is Mason?" I asked Cullen who sat on the toilet writing something in his notebook. He looked up from his work at me, he shook his head. I poured and let out a whimper. "You still wanna see him after that?" He asked me and my wolf nodded for me.

"It was Max," I said as I closed my eyes.

I rubbed my tired eyes as Cullen grabbed Eva towel. I stood up on shaky legs and he wrapped me up. I walked into my room and thankfully nobody was there this time. "I'll leave you to get dressed if you need me just yell," he told me before he left my room.

I quickly got dressed in sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I didn't bother to put on my bra strap on the side he marked me. I put on socks before I walked downstairs. My shirt rubbed against the mark causing me more pain as I walked. I walked into the living room and Mason sprang to his feet, his eyes were back to normal.

"Who wants to order a pizza?" Dalton asked and we all agreed. I walked over and sat next to in between Dalton and River. Dalton called and the pizza was going to be ready in half an hour, and it was about a half hour drive. "Who wants to go with?" Dalton asked he left with Haden and Tommy. "Link me when it's here," I told my brother as I headed back towards my bed, "Bay," Mason said making me stop.

I turned to look at him, he looked horrified. "Can we talk?" He asked he looked relieved when I nodded. "Can we go somewhere private?" He asked as he looked to the guys, Cullen smiled at him. "Sure, we can go upstairs," I told him and he followed me. I walked into my room and he closed the door behind us. I walked to the middle of the room as he put his back to the door and looked at me.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked as he pushed open the door and approached. "I wanna try to make us work," he said as he took my hands. "I know that's a lot to asks after everything I have put you through. I will explain as much as I can but know there is a limit. But the limit is to keep everyone safe" he told me as he closed his eyes and brought my small hands to his chest.

"You want to be mates?" I asked and he nodded, opening one eye to see me. "Bailey Lowell will you be my mate?" He asked as he kissed my hand. I brought my hand out to his cheek, it was almost out of reach. "I will be your mate," I told him before I even finished the sentence he had pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my legs just dangled. I wrapped my legs around his waist not knowing what to do as I lay my head in his shoulder.

"Thank you, you have made me the happiest man in the world," he told me before he put his nose in the crook of my neck, taking in my scent. He walked over to the bed and lay down with me.

That night all we did was hold each other, it was nice being close to my mate after so long of knowing him and being distanced.