Assassinations and Lectures

"I'll get it!" I said as I saw The guys were making no attempt to get off the sofa anytime soon. The boys spent the last two days drinking till 3 am. It had been three days since I killed the alpha, I had become a temporary alpha for them until I found a suitable person to take the position.

I looked through the peephole as I stood on my tippy toes. Five men dressed in all suites, then Chris dressed in casual clothing. My beta. I looked at the unknown men and recognized one of them. My heart speeded up as I looked at the eyes of my mate. I walked away from the door and told Kai my gamma to get the door, he had become close friends with the guys. A drinking buddy of some sorts. But he was a closer friend to me, you could say a best friend. He was there for me, as was Chris when there were things I couldn't get my brothers or Dalton into.

Kai got up and walked to the door without a question as I walked into the kitchen. "Who is it?" Devin asked as he flipped pancakes. He looked worried that I was worried, "Mason" I whispered. I quickly went to get the boys out of the living room as I mind linked Kai to stall. I had two pack connections at the moment, both as strong as one is usually.

Devin helped my tidy up the living room as quick as we could as River sprayed a lavender scent to hide the smell of the boys alcohol. I ran back into the kitchen as I told Kai to get the door. "Alpha we have visitors!" Kai yelled even though he knew I already knew.

A male walked into the kitchen just as I was about to leave. He wasn't here at the party's the guys threw... he didn't look familiar. He picked up a knife from the counter and smiled at me. "Get down!" I yelled to Devin and he listened as the man through the knifes at us.  I tacked the man into the living room. We both shifted and started tearing each other and my home apart.

Artemis took over and threw the wolf threw the window. Kai shifted and ripped the wolf to pieces as Chris ran outside and I shifted. Devin threw a blanket over me and carried me upstairs. Devin started patching me up before he told me to go shower. By the time I was done in my shower Cullen and Dalton were waiting for me in my room. I was glad I had gotten dressed in the bathroom when they both looked up at me.

"Your not dead" Cullen assured me. "If I'm not dead what am I?" I asked him and he shook his head with a smile.

"What?" I asked when I saw how angry Dalton looked. "Word around the pack house is Alpha Mason Prescott of the River Moon pack has a mate... and she came with him" Dalton said as I just looked out the window. "Like hell she is" I growled as I walked out of my room. I ran downstairs with my bow and got into my car.

I pulled out of the garage as my music blared from the speakers. I drove to the pack house, speeding. When I arrived I tied my shirt to it would fit tightly around me and show some of my stomach before getting out. I ran my hands through my hair as I tied my converse laces.

"Chris!" I yelled as I ran into the house, Bow in hand. I walked into the living room to see a group of pack women. But one of them... smelled different. She smelled like my mate. "Has anyone seen Christian?" I asked as they all looked at me, all the women smiled at me as Masons supposed mate looked me up and down.

"Who are you?" I asked "Rachel, Alpha Masons mate" she told me and I laughed. "Weird" I said as I looked her up and down. "Why is that weird?" She asked "you know him?" She asked. "It's just weird that you call yourself his mate when your not the one with his mark" I told her. "And who does?" She growled. I pulled my shirt off my shoulder making her eyes go wide.

"I should go find Chris and Kai" I said with a smile as the girl shattered her glass in her hand. "Mason!" She screamed as I grabbed my Bow from where I abandoned it at the door. "Meet me out in the woods" I mind linked Kai and Chris.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you tell me the Alphas were coming?" I asked as my arrow went threw my target. "I don't know", Kai said so we both looked at Chris. "I didn't know till they got here, and they told me not to link. Are you okay? How's Devin?" He asked  about changing topics. I started walking back to the pack house. "You don't take orders from them!" I yelled as I slammed the front door.

I followed the scent of my mate to the parlor. I pushed the door open and all the men went silent, all the alphas looked at me. Mason wasn't here but a man that looked to be his father was. "Let's get something straight!" I said as nicely as I could as the anger radiated off of me.

"Come into our lands without permission again... and your dead!" I told them as I faked a smile. "Order my packs Beta, Gamma, or any member of my pack around... and I will kill you!" I said as I looked them all in the eyes. "I may be young, and a female, but if you disrespect me you are dead!" I said as Chris and Kai walked in. "Great chat. Dinner is at 6:30, don't be late" I said before leaving.

I walked into the hallway to see Maya and the other ladies in the hallway. Maya smiled at me as the sound of arguing floated to my ears. "I'm you mate!" The girl yelled. "So why does that whore have your scent on you. Have proof you were together!" She screamed as Kai and Chris.

"I've got this" Christian said before walking into the room. "You! Another man that whore has been with, she was looking for you by the way!" The girl yelled at Chris as Kai handed me an orange. He took a bite of his apple as he walked into the argument. "She said she was going to go find you, what did you two do to her?" She asked before laughing. "We talked about how Chris needs to get his priorities in order. Then She threatened to kill the other alphas if they disrespected her again!" Kai said as Maya smiled at me.

"What?" Mason asked as Kai continued to eat his apple. "She was like, I will kill you...Pretty badass if you ask me, Alpha female for ya!" Kai said before leaving the room. "She's an Alpha?!" The girl asked in disbelief as Chris exited the room.

"I'll see you guys later, we are getting takeout later. Just Tell Cullen or Dalton what you want.