The other girl

"I'll be down when Mason Wakes up," I told them as I looked at my mate. As much as I wanted to go I wasn't going to let him wake up alone, they nodded and left.

Looking back to my sleeping mate who was looking rather peaceful and sexy, a good look on him. It was weird seeing him this calm. I pulled my comforter out from under him and put it over him. I moved his arm and wiggles my way into his arms. They closed around me and he let out a little mumble. I let out a laugh as I buried my face into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock at the door before what I was laying on shook with an angry growl. I opened my eyes and got off my mate's chest, I felt my mates hand on my back. How long has he been awake? Who's at my door? What time is it?

I looked at my clock to see it was around 7 pm. "Who is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eye. "It's Thomas, mom wants you guys downstairs for dinner. I also brought Mason cloths" he said before I heard footsteps retreating. I let out a sigh, "we have to go" I said as I got out of my bed and went to the door. I grabbed Mason's clothes from where Tom left them and gave them to my mate. I gave him a quick peck on the lips before waking to my closet.

I threw on a floral blouse and some skinny jeans. I put on a pair of Black vans before walking into my room. Mason was dressed in Jeans and a T-shirt waiting for me, he was wearing his boots and had the blood washed off of him. He opened his arms and I walked into them. He held me for a minute before I told him we had to go.

We walked downstairs to the living room. Chris and River were there talking. "Bailey!" Chris said expected when he saw me. He looked at Mason and his smile dropped. "Your Alpha Prescott's heir," he said blankly as he looked Mason up and down. "Unfortunately I am," Mason said with a smirk as he shook his head, I could tell he wasn't proud of it.

"What are you doing here?" Chris asked as he scratched the back of his head. Dalton and Kai walked in with Cullen, Vince, and Harley. "Shouldn't you be back with your pack? With your mate" Kai asked, he was clearly mad about something. Something must have happened after we left. "You just abandoned your child and mate!" Kai snapped at him.

"Stop it!" Dalton yelled at all of them when he saw my face. "Rachel's pregnant?" Mason asked making my heart sink. "He's not Rachel's mate!" Dalton cut in as he stepped between his men and Mason. Mason looked scared like it could be his. "She's 3 months pregnant! And you go and just abandon her like this!" Kai yelled and I felt like I was going to vomit. He marked me over 3 months ago, so it must have been after we left. When we already accepted each other, he cheated on me with her! She had his pup but we are each other's marks.

Mason looked at me as the guys continued to yell at him. River and his guys started adding in. "I'm so sorry," Mason said as he reached for my hand. I pulled my hand out of his reach and stepped back. "Get away from me" I whispered as I started crying. I turned away from him and ran into the kitchen. My mother opened her arms and I fell into them. I heard the front door slam before my mother told me Mason left.

"I'll be in my room," I told my mother before I ran up to my room. I threw everything Mason had touched into a bag and threw it outside my door. I screamed as I jumped into my sheetless bed. I grabbed an arrow extra blanket from my closet and curled up next to my window. I rested my head on my windows sill as I put my hand over my mark. I still had the beautiful picture of two wolves of equal size facing each other, the same as Masons. Mine just has some scars around it, from what made me Alpha. Killing the alpha after his son bit me,

Mason could just forget all of this, forget me and go back to his pack. To his pregnant... mate. He could have everything there, a pup and a pack. But I have nothing to give him, but my love and that doesn't seem to be doing much.

A knock at my door woke me up. I wiped my tears then asked who it was. "Sweetie it's me," my mom said as she opened my door. She stepped over the stuff I had thrown into the hallway and made her way over to me. She sat down next to me and pulled me into her arms. "Your father is furious, I locked him in his office so he wouldn't go kill Mason," my mom said as she rubbed me back. "Mom I love him" I whispered making her go silent. "That boy needs to get his shit together," my mom told me as she looked down at me.

"He could go home and have everything. All that's here is me, and I'm not the one that's carrying his pup" I told her as the tears started up again. She rubbed my back as she hugged me, "It May not even be his pup", that gave me hope.

"Do you wanna come eat something? Masons not here" my mom asked after giving me a few minutes to think in silence. I pulled myself to my feet and went downstairs wrapped in my blanket. "You can sleep in one of the guest rooms if yours smells like him," she told me as I sat down at the island. My dad walked out of his office and started making me pancakes, his specialty. Cullen came in to get beers but pulled me into his arms when he saw me.

"You can be a stepmom," Cullen said earning a smack to the back of the head from our mother before she dragged him out of the room. River came in and sat next to me. "It's going to be okay. Eventually, you should talk to him" River said as my father gave me a plate of pancakes. "Thank you, dad," I said as my dad told River that it would take a long time before all the guys in my life wouldn't want to kill him.

"Maybe you should tell Mason it's best if he stays in that Cabin. Since every male in Bailey's family would gladly rip him to pieces..." my dad started but I cut him off. "He marked me and I marked him," I told my dad making his jaw drop. "I marked him today... I thought it was a good idea, we were starting over" I wiped my tears before my father pulled me into his arms.

"It's going to be okay baby girl" my dad assured me as he patted my back.