Fisher point

I shook my head and laughed. "Mason, what makes you think I would want to be your Luna? Don't you already have Rachel for that?" I asked making him shake his head and growl.

"Rachel means nothing. You are my mate" he yelled making me take a step back. "She seemed to mean enough to ruin us over. You cheated on me, you left me!" I yelled back at him as I walked closer to him. "Am I just supposed to forget the last few months. Let it go back to how it was before?" I asked as I shook my head.

"Bailey I sorry" he whimpered. "Sorry's not enough," I said as I looked at my men. "You're joking if you think I'm giving up my pack," I said as I locked eyes with him. "I need you," he told me, I could tell he was falling apart. His hair was a mess, he looked like he hasn't slept in weeks. "Please," He said as he reached for my hand. I took a step back and crossed my arms.

"I'll think about it" I whispered as I looked up at him. He nodded before turning around and heading to the van. His men followed after he had gotten in. I couldn't stop the tears as I watched his door close. I whipped my eyes then turned my back and walked towards the house. Ava was waiting in the open doorway for me, she pulled me into her arms as I felt Mason still watching me.

~~~~~~

"His pack got attacked. We may not all like him but we are going there to help him. And you are welcomed to come" Cullen said as the guys continued to lead things into the cars. River and Cullen were gonna help Mason rebuild.

I stood there with my arms crossed as I looked to Caleb. He nodded as he gave me a smile. "Go pack" I whispered. I went to my room and started throwing things into my suitcase. I pulled my car around, Caleb loaded our bags in then I went to get dressed. It would be a several day drives, but we were going to do it.

I was going to Masons pack, the pack he wants me to be the Luna off. I guess I have to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down at my outfit. A coral lace sundress, nude pointed heels, hoops, and wavy hair. I had a cat eye and a coral gloss. A gold shadow and gold shimmer on my nails.

I looked good. I looked great, compared to all the shirtless males I was traveling with. Caleb sat in the passenger seat on my Jeep, we were traveling behind most the guys with two other cars with us. Cullen was in the car in front of us. Some of the guys went to make sure it was okay for us to enter, not an attack.

In the past weeks, Caleb and I hadn't talked about what happened when I saved him. We kinda just brushed it off, but sometimes I would catch him looking at me, staring at my hands. The same hands that shot moonlight.

But I had talked to Cullen, rather showed him. And the witch. She taught me how to manipulate it, bend it to my will.  Just another weapon under my belt. Under my skin.

"It's good" Harley linked us. I stepped on the gas and passed Cullen. I smiled at him as we passed, he didn't look happy. He just started speeding up. I slowed down and moved to the back of the line. "Let him think he won" I whispered making Caleb laugh.

We pulled up a long driveway, several houses, but the pack house stood out at the end of the road. About the size of the one back home but more details. At the front of the house stood 5 men and a woman on the arm of one. Masons parents. Mason, his Beta, then his Gamma, and a boy who looked to be Masons younger brother.

Harley stood with over a dozen of our best warriors and builders. Cullen got out of his car and everybody looked to him. "Alpha Cullen," Mason said as he held out his hand. Vince was back home running the pack, Cullen has a week here then Harley and I are taking over if it takes longer.

My brother shook his hand as Masons brother and pack leaders started sizing up our pack. Caleb got out of the car and they all looked at him. He smelled like me, and he was proud of it. He was trying to make Mason tic. "Alpha Mason," Caleb said as he shook Mason's hand.

"How long did it take you all to get here?" Mason asked, still looking at Caleb. "About two days," Harley said. "Felt shorter in Bailey's car. Seats are so comfortable" Caleb said as he smiled at them. I got out of the car, nobody noticed. "Everyone meet my parents Sandra and Gabe. Then my little brother Jeremy. Lastly, My pack leaders beat Gale and Gamma Kent" Mason said with a smile. A fake smile.

"Mason you already know everyone at my pack" River said with a look. Caleb made a commitment to them, and he broke it. "Well," Cullen said breaking the awkward silence. "I'm Alpha Cullen. I have my Gamma Vince. My commander Caleb James, along with his charge. my younger sister Bailey" everyone from Masons pack looked at me. I smiled as Mason's mother's jaw fell open. His mother and brother looked sorry for me.

"Us Alphas should talk," River said but Mason father cut in. "Just because Rouges act civilized, doesn't make you a pack nor you an Alpha" Gabe said. "Just because your a male doesn't mean you a man," I said locking eyes with him. "I like her already," Mason's brother said as he smiled at me. Masons mom smiled at me too, Mason did not.

"Blood Luna is in charge," River said as he looked at me. "Who?" Devin asked as the guys started walking away. "Bay is the Blood Luna," Caleb said as Mason's father left. "I can show you to the guest wing," Jeremy said, "thank you," I said as Mason's mother walked over to me.

"I'm extremely sorry for how my husband and Mason have treated you," she said as she pulled me aside. "My son tries, but his parents did raise him. Mainly his father when his mother passed" she wasn't his mother. "You're not his mother?" I asked as we walked into the house. "He's my stepson, and Jeremy is only his half brother," she told me as she showed me to the guest wing where the two packs would be.

She told me she had to go so I went and claimed a room next to The one Devin, Haden, and Caleb claimed. I put my bags in my closet, then took off my heels. I turned on my Tv, work would start in the morning, it was mostly trusted and strength the pack needed to get back. And they need a Luna. So that's what I will be, kinda.