'I have to hurry and wake her.'

Minseon crouched down to the girl's level, gently nudging her arm with his hand, but he frowned as she didn't move an inch. The boy sighed and inhaled some air.

"H-Hello? C-Can you wake up, pl-please?" he softly asked, his body automatically wanting to mess up his words.  He hated himself for his stutter.

'Did I stutter too much just now?'

The girl moved slightly, then opened her eyes to see the world, only to squint and cover her eyes at the bright light the sun gave off. 

Minseon sighed in relief that she woke up. He didn't want to let her be late to class, not after he had already seen her.

"O-Oh!  You're awake," he said, widening his eyes slightly as the girl looked at him, startling him a bit. "N-Now that y-you're awake..."

'Why is she staring at me? Is there something on my face?'

Minseon got a little uncomfortable by the staring and tore his gaze away from the girl shyly, then moved his hand to scratch the back of his neck nervously.

He doesn't do well with attention..

His heart was beating fast and, for some strange reason, he wanted to look back into her eyes.

"C-Can you stop s-staring, p-please?" he muttered shyly, and soon felt the girl's stare on him disappear.

"S-Sorry about that," her voice was like honey to him, so unexplainably calming to his ears. "Um.. Wh–why are you here?" she asked, voice quiet.

Minseon coughed and stood up on his feet, his hands slightly clammy with newfound nervousness— his heart beating a little faster as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I-I actually came o-out here to relax, but th-then I found y-you, sitting here," though awfully quiet, his voice was heard by the girl, her eyes raising to look at the boy, "a-and classes will start u-up again in t-two minutes."

"OMG! I'm so glad you came to wake me– I would've slept through the rest of the day I'm so tired!" she exclaimed and abruptly stood up, giving the shy boy a small bow.

Minseon was speechless, but he opened his mouth nonetheless. "N-No need to b-bow," he stuttered, shyly rubbing the back of his neck as he looked the other way.

"Oh, my name is Kim [Y/n]!" she spoke with a smile, holding out her hand to the brunet.

A smile tugged at Minseon's lips, and he reached out his hand towards hers, "I-I'm Na Minseon. N-Nice to meet you—"

There goes the bell.

"—[Y/n]," he sighed at the wrong timing of their greeting. Because of the bell, he didn't get to give her a handshake. And, of course, that left him feeling disappointed and a tad bit embarrassed.

"I-I'll see you around!" Minseon shouted before waving and running off towards the school's entrance, leaving the girl behind.