Chapter one

(A/N: I'm sorry for like...forcing you to be a certain species or whatever, but I really wasn't looking forward to writing y/d/s (your demon species), y/f/c/i/y/h/f (your fur color if you have fur), and y/e/c/o/cs (your eye color or colors) so yea sowwy)

Also holy shit this is long...spoiler alert if you haven't watched the pilot or anything lol

You sat on the couch, the skein of yarn next to you as you weaved a pretty placemat. Under, over, under, over. You followed that same pattern over and over, the placemat growing with each row. When you are doing something this time-consuming, you don't have much to do besides watch tv or contemplate things. You thought about your life here in hell. You arrived in 2012, shocked to see that hell wasn't just some campground fire pit, but actually a society. Demons of all shapes, sizes and species were roaming the street, selling sexual services, using drugs, anything of that type. You yourself were a cat demon with white fur and yellow, orange, and red paws. Your eyes were especially interesting. A lovely shade of green when you were calm, turning to yellow, orange and red when you were angry. Your eyes would turn black with red irises when you were in full demon form, your teeth turning horrifically sharp. But you didn't find the need to be like that much, your fierce personality fending off any annoying demon. Certain demons seemed to gain your liking though. 

This was proven by Domino, the agender raccoon demon from the 1970's that temporarily stole your heart with their sense of humor. They looked like they were straight from a badly performed 70's tv show, mustard yellow bell-bottom pants and everything. The relationship lasted a month before you realized you weren't really meant for each other.  Domino seemed so happy in the relationship, their black and white eyes filled with happiness when they saw you. You didn't have the heart to call it off with them. Almost a year went by before they mentioned they felt the same way as you. 

The two of you broke up but decided to still be freinds. It was a long while before you discovered the Hazbin Hotel. Neither of you felt a need to be redeemed, but you both wanted to go. So, you went to help. Domino was part of the kitchen staff, while you were the accountant or financial adviser. And now here you were. Weaving a bunch of placemats for the table. The hotel was just starting off. Angel Dust, a gay spider demon prostitute, was Charlie's first client. He seemed to be a lost cause to you, but kinda fun to hang out with. Vaggie was nice but snappy. Charlie was pretty much the sweetest person you ever met, shocking about the princess of hell. You half-expected her to be a total bitch, but she could just light up your day whenever you felt low. 

Speak of the devil, or rather the devil's daughter! Well there she was, a very nervous look on her face. 

"The Radio Demon is at the door!" she said, pointing to the door. 

"What!?" Vaggie sat bolt upright, shock in her eyes.

"Uh, who?" Angel asked, dick-shaped popsickle in hand.

"Oh crap," you said, ears slightly back. 

"What should I do?" Charlie asked. 

"Well, don't let him in!" Vaggie stated, an "obviously" tone in her voice. 

Charlie looked back at the door, and then walked towards it. Vaggie rolled her eyes and facepalmed as the door creaked open. You peeked around the wall and saw a very tall demon, dressed in all red attire. In one hand he held a long...pole with an old-timey microphone attatched. A maniacal smile was on his face. You instantly recognised him from all the terrifying drawings of him you had seen. Except he wasn't murdering thousands of demons.