Jimin 'Mood change'

Start from the beginning

"Well... I guess missing one party won't be that bad" You say while poking stomach.

"Stop it" he says while grabbing your wrist again so you couldn't poke him again.

"I'm not even-"

"You're teasing me" He interrupts.

You look into his eyes, you could see that he wasn't angry anymore but now something else.

"How is poking your stomach teasing you? I'm still angry besides, it seems that you aren't the one mad anymore"

"Neither are you"

Jimin uses the back of his hand that was leaning against the door to stroke your face softly.

You slap his hand away. "Stop it Jimin, I'm still angry, this won't change anything."

You turn around and set your hand on the door handle, ready to turn it around but before you could do that, Jimin spins you around and roughly pushes you against the door.

"It's you and me tonight" He says, his lips barely brush yours as his face leans down.

"This is just fucking incredible" You say. "First anger, then playful and now horny?"

Jimin chuckles, confirming what you just stated before he brushes his lips against yours again.

"Even when you make me mad sometimes I still long after you" He uses his nose to push your head to the side, allowing him to kiss your jawline.
You didn't say anything, you were enjoying the kisses he was placing on your jawline.

"Still mad ___-ah?"

"Not r-really no..." you admit while your face began to heat up.

Jimin always knows how to change your mood, good or bad. But when Jimin is acting like this it makes him irresistible, you really want him now.

You were being helplessly held against the door as Jimin was making his way from your jawline to your neck, you bit your lip. I can't take this any longer.

You take a hold of his face and smash his lips hungrily against yours, he seems surprised at first but slowly escaped from his shock and opened his mouth, letting your tongue battle with his.

Jimin plays with the zipper on your jacket before slowly tugging it down. You shrug the jacket off and throw it across the room.

Jimin's hands roam all over your body while his lips found your sweet spot, he gently sucks, earning a moan from you.

You lift up his shirt and rub your hands over his toned abs that never fail to amaze you. Jimin began to pull up your shirt, you lifted your arms up as he completely pulled it off.

You eventually tug Jimin's shirt over his head and toss that to the floor, Jimin pushed you against the wall again and placed his hungrily lips on yours again.

He slowly grinds his hips into yours, making you both moan loudly.

Suddenly, Jimin grabs the back of your thighs and lifts your body up, you wrap your legs around his waist, carrying you both to the bed.

He sets you down gently, and moves his lips down to your neck again, fiddling with the button of your skinny jeans as you do the same to his. After you had both pulled each other's jeans down and kicked them on the floor to the side of the bed. Jimin continues to kiss your neck.

Jimin lifts your back with his hand whilst his other unclasps your bra, slowly pulling it off from you. He stares down at your breasts with hungry eyes before bending down and sucking at one of your nipples, making sparks of pleasure run through your body.

You tug his boxers down, letting him kick them off before you tugged down your own underwear, after you kicked those off his hand immediately went to your lower area, you closed your eyes and waited for his fingers to enter you.
Whilst he slowly moves his fingers around inside of you, you tried not to moan, or at least not so loud. But that was impossible, your whole body felt on fire.
After a minute he removes his fingers and his tip brushes your entrance, he stops, the looks up at you with a smirk.

"P-please... Jimin" You moan. "I need you"

"I need you too ___-ah" Jimin huskily says before entering you slowly.

"J-Jimin" You moan loudly.

Jimin starts to thrust into you over and over again, you stare into his eyes as he thrusts into you quickly. Your breaths are mixed with each other's.
Jimin kisses you with passion while his thrusts become sloppier, moans are filling the entire bedroom. "Moan my name" Jimin says panting.

"J-Jimin" You moan his name again loudly. "I-I'm coming"

"Me too" Jimin says.

Not soon after the both of you reached your climax, Jimin slows down before finally pulling out of you. Jimin lays down beside you and puts his arm lazily around you before pulling you closer to him.

"Sorry about earlier... ___-ah" You heard Jimin say.

"It's fine Jimin, I completely understand why you are so protective... and I couldn't ask for a more caring boyfriend then you" You felt Jimin gently place a kiss on your head after you said that.

You turn your body around so that you are facing Jimin. "You will always be, the perfect boyfriend Jimin"

Jimin's eyes brighten up immensely, he leans down and gives you a kiss on the lips. "You too __-ah, you are the most perfect girlfriend ever, you always will be"

Smiling, you cuddle closer into his chest and close your eyes. "Goodnight Jimin"

"Goodnight ___~, rest well"