Great. Someone who will try to pry into my life.

WAIT! Did she say he? And doctor?

"Did you just say he? I asked, terrified of her answer.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" She replied, looking concerned.

"Um nothing I was just wondering. I have to get to class now, bye AJ!" I rushed out, hurrying out of her sight. I didn't turn around to see her pout when I could feel it in my bones.

Biting my lip, I speed walked down the hallway, ignoring the stares and whispers of everyone. I could not believe this, our school nurse was now a male doctor. What was I going to do? I couldn't go to him!

Finally finding the girls bathroom, I pushed in and closed myself in a stall.

I had to calm my breathing or else I would pass out.

What was he even doing here? We needed a nurse, not a doctor. And why does he have to be male? Why couldn't he have been an old lady?

Realizing the pain in my arm, I interlaced my hands and held them tight until my fingers turned lost circulation. It was something I had to do to get my hands off of my wrists.

I counted aloud to ten, keeping my eyes shut tightly, trying to slow my breathing.

Once my breathing wasn't so erratic, I stepped out of the stall, checking myself in the mirror.

My arms were red from scratching, my face had gone pale, and my frizzy hair wasn't helping the situation either.

Breathing deeply, I decided I had to go to class or else there would be a call home.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I noticed a male in scrubs leaning against the wall. It dawned on me that this was the new doctor for our school and he only stood a a few feet away. Too close.

Meeting my gaze, he started to approach me, while I stood there frozen in fear. My breathing started to get heavy again, so I tried to control it so that he wouldn't notice anything unusual.

He had short, light brown hair and had what looked like dark brown eyes. He stood a lot taller than me, and his muscles were very defined, definitely someone who enjoys exercise.

"Hi there, I'm Doctor Bennett, the new doctor for this school. I was coming out of my office when I saw you run into the bathroom. You looked very panicked and I figured I should wait to see what was wrong. Would you like to come to my office to talk for a minute?" He rambled on, looking at me concernedly.

It seemed like that was what everyone was doing lately, looking me with concern when nothing was wrong.

Realizing I was taking to long to answer, I stuttered out, "uh no, I-I'm fi-fine, I h-have to g-get back t-to class."

"Okay, but if you ever need anything, come to my office and I'll be there" he said pointedly.

With a small nod, I hurried to walk away to my next class, finding it and taking a seat.
.
.
.
The rest of the day went by like normal, more teasing and whispers behind my back.

I had missed lunch again because I didn't want to go into the cafeteria where everyone else was, just incase I had another anxiety attack.

But now it was after school and I was walking home again, my siblings not caring enough to give me a ride. They avoid me at all costs.

Yet, the air was cool and crisp and I enjoyed the peace and quiet about it. Well, I usually did, but not today because I was too busy overthinking.

Unfortunately I had made the mistake to wait and see if anyone would come pick me up after school. I was waiting when Doctor Bennett came out of the school and saw me waiting. Everyone else was long gone and he just happened to still be at the school. He asked if I needed a ride home but I politely declined because there was no way I was getting in the same car as him. He said okay  hesitantly and got in his car but I think he was suspicious as to why no one came to pick me up.

I know I was overthinking the whole situation but I was worried he would try to dig into my personal life, hence why I was freaking out on my walk home.

Knowing sleep would calm me, I ran the last five minutes home and went straight to my room, not bothering with anything or anyone.

I crashed from exhaustion once I was changed and got in my bed, letting sleep take my worries away.

This chapter was extremely long due to all of the information I wanted to get in. Not all of them will be like this. Hope you enjoyed!

 Hope you enjoyed!