1.

I wake up to the sunlight shining in my eyes but the second I wake up Brandon is already yelling from downstairs. 'You up? I have breakfast!' He yells. 'I'm up' I sigh and put on some comfy clothes and walk downstairs.

'Why are you up so early dude, it's 8.30 am' I say as I grab a plate full of pancakes. I can get used to this breakfast though. 'Need to be in the studio in an hour and I thought maybe you'd wanna join me again, as always?' He asks me and I nod. 'I don't have any plans today so I'm in' I say and smile.

My brother is Brandon Arreaga from the boyband Prettymuch. That also makes me kinda famous. I have many followers on social media because of Brandon. Sometimes it's fun to be his sister but it sucks sometimes. New fans think I'm his girlfriend and I get so many hate at the time.

His band mates are fun to hang with. I can really laugh with every one of them so I honestly don't mind a whole day in the studio with prettymuch. It's always big fun.

'I'm gonna shower then' I say and put away my plate. 'I leave in 45 minutes!' He screams and I laugh. I take long showers. I can be in the shower for hours really. Can't everyone?

Exactly 45 minutes later we're in the car. It really is a miracle because we never are on time. Every time it's because of me, because I never make it on time for us to leave.

Almost all of the time I go with Brandon to the studio and I never learn to make myself ready on time.

'I'm proud of you that you made it on time today, I'm not gonna be the one who's late this time' He laughs and I stomp him on his arm.

10 minutes later we arrive at the studio, 5 minutes to early. 'Wow, only Edwin is here' Brandon says and I laugh.

We we're on time but all the others, except for Edwin, we're late.

'Let us be late to once' Nick says to me. 'I know, I know. I'm sorry Nickie' I say and laugh.

'Let's all hang out at my place after the session today?' Zion says and we all agree. I didn't have any plans so that should be fine. Some of my friends ask me if it's not hard to be around 5 attractive guys like every day. I always say, one of them is my brother and all the others feel like best friends to me so it's not really that weird. Until this day I still haven't fallen for one of them and I'm still really proud of it.

-----------------

Well this was a boring opening chapter lol