Chapter 36 (SMUT WARNING)

They left soon after that, taking a few leftovers that wouldn't spoil too easy. Once in the carriage, after waving goodbye to everyone, Philip sprawled across the Vice President's lap. The boy's hormones were active, so naturally, he wanted to arouse his partner. He did everything he could think of to discreetly arouse Thomas. Small shifts against him, stroking his chest and jaw. He eventually gave up and fell asleep when Thomas didn't respond.

Thomas noticed after they'd been in the carriage for a while and Philip had fallen asleep, that the boy's pants looked uncomfortably tight. He gently stroked a hand over the bulge in Philip's pants as a test and when the sleeping boy shifted away, he chuckled. 

James caught his eye from the other side of the carriage and grinned. He nodded to Thomas, who gently palmed the boy through his pants. The boy moaned softly, gently rolling his hips up into his lover's hand. 

Thomas undid the boy's pants to... alleviate some pressure. He gently stroked the boy's cock as James kneeled next to the seat, his hand joining Thomas's. 

Philip jerked awake, gasping at the sensations coursing through his body. Immediately, James took the boy into his mouth as Thomas kissed Philip passionately. The boy bucked his hips into James's mouth as the Congressman swirled his tongue around him. 

Thomas purred softly, kissing the boy's jaw. The young man bit his lip, whimpering softly. James was touching him in all the right ways down there and it all felt so nice between his two lovers. Philip gave up squirming around and just let it happen.

The Congressman purred softly, paying special attention to the head of the boy's cock. Philip whimpered, tangling his hand in his lover's hair and pushing him further down, wanting more of the warm caress of James's mouth. 

Thomas scooted out from under the boy and released his own cock. The boy immediately grabbed it, wanting to give as good as he was getting. He slowly peppered kisses up and down the length, leaving small kitten licks here and there, hearing his partner's reaction.

What a sight they must have been, he thought. Him, laying in a carriage, getting sucked off by a Congressman while he kissed and licked at the Vice President's erection. Screw it, the thought only made him more excited as he slid the head of Thomas's cock into his mouth. He stroked the rest of the length with his hand as he teased his oldest lover, trying to hold his hips still for his other older lover.

James purred, rubbing himself through his pants. He had plans for Thomas when they got back to Monticello, which included Philip fucking Jefferson. He did a thing with his tongue that had the boy whining and gasping as he came.

Madison managed to keep the boy on the edge of a second orgasm for most of the ride. They shifted positions within the carriage so that Thomas could suck on James, teasing the boy from the other side of the carriage.

"Ah ah ah, no touching.", James said when Philip went to touch himself as he watched them. The boy whined, but withdrew his hand, pouting.

As soon as they got back to Monticello, James dragged them to Thomas's bed. He pushed the Vice President down on the bed, straddling and leaning in close to Thomas, tugging his hair gently.

"I'm gonna suck you off and then eat you out, and Philip's gonna fuck your mouth. Hm? How does that sound, doll?", he purred, sucking on Thomas's neck. The taller man whimpered and shifted under him, undoing his cravat and handing it to James, who smiled. "There we go.", he said, loud enough for the boy to hear him.

Philip watched as James blindfolded Thomas and shivered as he heard Madison's purring Southern drawl. He felt his arousal grow and he quickly stripped, still standing off to the side in case James wanted him to do something.

"Be patient, doll.", James cooed softly, getting off the bed and walking over to the boy. Philip shivered as he watched the short man come nearer. "Now, I'm going to open him. I said I would be in him, but I do so love his mouth. So you, doll, get to fuck our dear Vice President.", he whispered to the boy so the other man couldn't hear. The boy shivered and nodded, fiddling with James's shirt until he got down to the man's smooth chest, pressing his hands against the soft skin there.

James stripped off his shirt and let the boy's hands wander his torso as he pulled the boy close for a heated kiss. When he released the boy, Madison picked up the jar of oil and walked over to Jefferson. He spread Jefferson's legs, licking the tall man's hole before oiling a finger and slipping it into Thomas, who jerked at the sudden intrusion. 

"AH- James~", Thomas winced a little. James chuckled silently, slipping another finger into his lover.

Philip watched in awe of James, stroking himself at the sight in front of him.

James motioned for him to come closer. "Use a bit of oil to get ready.", he whispered to Philip as he moved to straddle Thomas's chest and press his cock into the Vice President's mouth.

Thomas opened his mouth as soon as he felt the pressure on his lips, whining softly as James pushed down his throat.

Philip looked for the jar and dipped his fingers in it, slicking his cock up. He was a bit confused about his positioning so he shifted a bit before finding the perfect position. The boy guided his cock to press against the tall man's hole and hesitated. Philip took a breath and pushed all the way in with one stroke, nearly cumming at the feeling. He bit his hand to keep from making noise.

After he recovered from the shock, he gave an experimental thrust. When Thomas's breath hitched around the Congressman's cock, the boy started rolling his hips at a quicker pace.

This was a new feeling for the boy, and he loved it. The feel of Thomas around him sent electricity through his nerves as he fucked his lover.

James rolled his hips into Thomas's mouth, tugging his hair as he fucked his throat. He felt Thomas choke a little so he backed off.

Thomas loved the feelings he was being given, with one cock in his ass and one in his mouth. He rolled his hips back in time with the cock in his ass and gave a hard suck at the cock in his mouth.

Philip reached out and stroked Thomas's leaking cock, which caused the blindfolded man to jerk.

It was like a domino effect. Philip came inside Thomas, whose climax caused him to swallow around James, which made James cum in Thomas's mouth.

Thomas panted softly as James removed the blindfold. "Wait, I thought you were gonna be in me-", he said, his accent thick and eyes half-lidded. "Eh, whatever. You did a good job, baby", he called to Philip, raising an arm for the boy to come cuddle.

James chuckled, climbing off Thomas's chest and laying next to him as Philip scrambled closer to Thomas's other side for some blissful cuddling