Chapter 6

They cuddled for about an hour before Philip let James get back to work. He sat next to the politician and watched. James started to stress out again after a while, but he slipped his hand into Philip's and continued working.

When Thomas came home, he was angry at Adams again, but calmed down when he saw Philip and James holding hands while James worked. He walked into the office and kissed James's neck gently to distract him while he pulled the quill out of his hand and placed it back in the inkwell. James stood up and hugged Thomas tightly, nuzzling into his neck.

The Vice President looked to Philip, who looked sympathetic. He murmured sweet things into James's ear and carded a hand through his hair. Philip stood up and Jefferson opened his other arm for Philip, who walked in and placed himself under Jefferson's arm and nuzzled into his chest.

"You two must have had quite a day...", Thomas noted. James nodded into his neck. Philip looked up at him.

"I think it took a toll on Jemmy.", he said. Thomas understood and looked down at the small man who clung to him and cooed softly to him. Philip leaned up to kiss Thomas and whisper in his ear.

"Tonight should be about Jemmy. He's been so stressed out today.", he whispered. Thomas nodded in agreement.

"I'll make his favorite.", Thomas declared. Both Philip and Thomas coaxed James to go to Philip while Jefferson went and made dinner. Madison wrapped his arms around Philip's waist when they moved to the bed and buried his head in Philip's neck. The young man ran his hand through his hair and stroked his back gently, causing the other man to purr.

Thomas came back awhile later, and both Philip and Thomas chuckled at the sight of James perking up when he smelled his favorite food. Thomas kissed James while handing him his food. Philip took his and started eating.

"This is really good.", he said after taking the first bite.

"Thanks, darling.", was the reply. James just ate. "Jemmy baby, did you eat lunch?"

Philip realized that's why he was so hungry. He shook his head.

"James was too indulged in his work.", he said. Thomas sighed and rubbed James's back. He collected all the plates when they were all done and took them back to the kitchen.

While he was gone, Philip kissed James gently, and James deepened it, dominating the young man and straddling him. Philip let him, wrapping his arms around James to pull him closer. The Virginian broke away to look at the man underneath him, who nodded. Both of their shirts ended up on the other side of the bed.

James threaded his hand through the other man's curly hair and tugged his head to the side to nip at his neck. Once he found Philip's sensitive spot, James documented it and paid special attention to it, causing the younger man to let out a pleasurable noise.

Thomas heard it in the kitchen and froze, listening for it again. When he heard it again, he grinned and walked back to find his two lovers shirtless and in a heated kiss. The Vice President tugged off his own shirt and joined them on the bed, watching them and occasionally being dragged in.

Philip sighed, sliding down James's chest in the water. James was leaned against Thomas's chest. They were all in the bathtub after their activities, which included quite a lot of Philip begging for more as James roughly fucked him, and said begging being drowned out by Jefferson's cock in his mouth. Madison reached up a hand to run through Philip's hair, who purred and pulled closer to him. Thomas chuckled and kissed Madison's hair.

"Not as stressed, love?", Thomas asked gently.

"Yes. Thank you.", James said, falling back against Jefferson's chest. Philip turned so he was chest-to-chest with James and smiled up at them. Madison smiled down at him, carding his hand through Philip's curly hair. "And thank you, for helping today, love."

"It's going to be ok, Jemmy, no need to be so stressed.", Thomas said reassuringly. James nodded, closing his eyes and humming. They eventually got out of the water and into bed, Thomas and Philip sandwiching James.