Chapter 19 - SMUT WARNING

Philip woke up in the evening, finding the fireplace roaring and his body covered by a blanket. He purred at the warmth and got up, wrapping the blanket around his shoulders. He noticed the quiet and emptiness of the house, so he wandered around until he heard soft murmurs and panting, with the occasional squeak.

He followed the noise through Thomas's office and to his bed, where he found James making love with Thomas. He sat quietly and watched them.

Thomas was blindfolded with a cravat and James was thrusting into him quickly. The Vice President let out a loud moan and scratched his nails down the Congressman's back, eliciting a moan from James, who sped up and bit Thomas's neck.

"Mm... James~", Thomas moaned, gasping as James bit his sensitive spot. "Can I?"

James grinned and flipped them, bouncing Thomas on his cock. The blindfolded man gasped and whimpered softly, digging his nails into James's chest to hold himself up. The shorter man grinned and panted softly, thrusting up. Thomas gasped and let his head fall back.

Philip smiled, watching them and palming himself gently. The two in bed still hadn't noticed him.

James sat up and Thomas grabbed and tugged his hair, causing James to purr and bounce him faster. The Vice President gasped.

"J-James~", he whimpered. "I... I need..."

"Hang on darlin'...", he said, pulling out of Thomas and spreading his legs. "Can you, hon?"

Thomas nodded and lay on his stomach, gently taking James's cock in his hand and guiding it into his mouth. James purred and let his head fall back, carding a hand through Thomas's hair, causing him to purr. A few minutes passed, and Philip and James came simultaneously, both of them whimpering softly.

Thomas pulled off and pushed his blindfold up, looking at Philip. He grinned. "Aw... Come here baby. You can join. You can help me.", he offered, smiling at him. Philip grinned and made his way over. Thomas pulled the boy's shirt off and kissed his jaw, laying down next to James's feet.

Philip smiled and crawled on top of him and gently kissed down his chest, getting purrs out of Thomas. He gently took Jefferson's hard cock in his hand and gently licked the side of his length. Thomas moaned and buried his hands in the boy's hair and James kissed Thomas to keep him quiet.

James gently pet Thomas's hair to quiet him and Thomas quietly moaned Philip praises as the boy worked his mouth. The Vice President released into the boy's mouth, whimpering quietly and Philip pulled off, grinning and some of Jefferson's finish dripped down his chin. 

Thomas laid his head in Madison's lap, panting and looking up at the Congressman, who smiled and kissed his forehead. Jefferson looked down at Philip and ran one hand through the boy's hair and used his other hand to gently wipe the boy's chin. The boy leaned into the touch and crawled up and cuddled between them.

James smiled and rearranged them so Thomas was in the middle and Philip on the other side. Philip gently lay his head on Jefferson's chest and reached a hand out to trace patterns on Jefferson's chest. James smiled and settled into Thomas's other side and stroked the boy's hand.

"How was shopping?", he murmured softly. Philip sighed and explained what happened. "I'm sorry love...", he said, gently caressing the boy's face.

"Can we eat? I'm hungry...", he mumbled. Thomas nodded. 

"Of course, love. You two stay here.", he said, getting up. James grabbed him quickly. "Wha-"

James grinned and took off the blindfold. "Can't cook with this on, honey."

Thomas smiled and kissed both of them and went to make a quick soup, getting some bread out and slicing it.

James ran his hand through Philip's hair, kissing his forehead. The boy cuddled closer to him and nuzzled his chest.

"What did you get Thomas?", he asked. James smiled and rubbed his back.

"I got him a new barometer. What did you get him?"

"A new telescope."

"He'll love that, baby boy.", he said, kissing his forehead. Philip smiled and closed his eyes, deciding to take a nap. James lay down and covered them in blankets, pulling the boy close to his chest.

Thomas came back a while later with soup, finding James and Philip cuddled together. James smiled at him and kissed Philip awake. The boy purred and took a bowl from Thomas and drank it, purring. James took the other bowl and Thomas slid next to them. They ate in a peaceful silence before Thomas put the bowls on the bedside table and blew out the candles, cuddling under the covers holding his two favorite people.