Chapter 14

When they got back home, Philip took the books from James, and Thomas came in and wrapped his arms around James's waist, gently kissing his neck. James chuckled and threaded a hand through Thomas's hair. Philip put his books in his bag and turned back to the couple.

"Oh, that is just sweet.", Philip said, looking at their position. James looked up at him.

"It ain't as sweet without you, baby boy.", he said. "C'mere."

Philip shuffled in as Thomas and James made room for him. He purred as he felt James kiss the back of his neck and Thomas running his hands down his sides.

"Definitely sweet.", Thomas murmured, kissing Philip. The small man shivered at Thomas's force behind the kiss and as James started nibbling on one of his sensitive spots, he realized they were going to treat him.

The small man felt the Vice President pick him up and walk him to their bed and he saw James following behind. James turned Thomas toward him and slowly undid the older man's shirt, not breaking eye contact with Thomas. Philip heard a sharp intake of breath from Thomas as James slowly ran his hands over his chest and slid his shirt off his shoulders and threw it into the office.

Thomas took his time returning the favor to James, carefully kissing the new skin revealed after he undid each button and sliding the shirt off quickly and tossing it into the office as well.

Philip was painfully aware that he was turned on by this. Thomas and James quickly shared a passionate kiss after working off the rest of their clothes before turning their attention to their baby boy. James kissed the young man as a distraction while Thomas slipped his hands under Philip's shirt and slid it up. The other two broke apart for a moment so Jefferson could get the young Hamilton's shirt off.

James moved down to nip at Philip's jaw and neck as Thomas moved down to remove the rest of his clothes.

Philip sighed as the warm water hit his skin as Thomas lowered him into the water he'd brought up for afterwards. James and Thomas both took up a cloth and gently started cleaning their boy.

"Such a good boy for us...", James cooed, gently cleaning between Philip's fingers. Thomas hummed in agreement, wiping down the boy's chest and gently kissing his forehead. The boy purred and closed his eyes, loving the careful attention for his lovers after having been roughly handled, fucked, and choking on cock.

He heard Thomas and James talking in the background, but he didn't have the energy to focus on what they were saying, so he let the sound of their voices soothe him.

Meanwhile, James was relaying the tale of what happened in the bookshop to Thomas.

"So, Pip and I were in the shop and Alexander comes up and started talking to him. I needed to show Pip a book, so I had to stand on my toes to show him the book without Alexander noticing."

Thomas chuckled and kissed James. "You're so short, it's adorable, really. But go on."

James smiled and kissed the Vice President before continuing.

"So Alexander turns around and we exchange formalities and whatnot, and then we started up a conversation, Pip and I pretending not to know each other. I assumed that Pip was going into college. He said yeah, University of Virginia, so I said you founded it. Alexander got annoyed and tried to talk, but I asked what classes he was taking, and I said he'd make a fine politician and that he should come and talk to us because we'd love to help him with his studies. Alexander forbade Pip from going near us, and then we left. We actually turned back for a second, and Alexander stormed out of the store and stepped in horse poop."

Thomas chuckled and pulled James close and kissed him. James purred and cupped the older man's face to kiss back. The two quickly became entangled with each other before James pulled away, breathless from the kiss. Thomas let go of the smaller man to pull their baby boy out of the water. He stood the young man up and James, on his knees, gently patted down the boy with a towel.

Thomas dipped the boy to reach down and pick up him bridal style and Philip clung to his chest. The Vice President walked to the bed, gently cooing in the boy's ear, before tipping him into the soft sheets. As soon as there was a loss of contact, Philip made grabby hands up for Thomas or James.

The Congressman came up and wrapped his arm around Thomas and leaned into his side, looking down at a naked Philip Hamilton. The boy was completely revealed to them, a tad flustered, looking up at them with an innocent face.

"Such a pretty boy...", James noted, talking to Thomas and watching Philip. The smallest of the trio whimpered at the praise and James took pity on him and laid him down and pulled him into his arms. Thomas joined them and wrapped his arms around Philip from behind and nuzzled his neck, completing their trio.