Chapter 25 - SMUT WARNING

James sighed as he settled back for the journey to D.C. Philip sat across from him, still a little embarrassed from interaction before they left. He smiled at him, and the boy smiled shyly at him.

The first part of the ride saw Philip looking out the window, lost in thought and James reading a book over the topic being discussed in Congress. A few hours into their ride, Madison pulled out the lunches he'd prepared for them.

"Here you go, baby. Some bread and turkey.", he said, handing it to the boy, who took it and started to munch on the food happily. He smiled as James started to eat some of his own food.

About halfway through the meal, James accidentally dropped some turkey down his shirt. He cursed quietly and took off his jacket and vest to clean it up. Philip watched him with curious eyes until James deemed it clean enough and turned back to him, starting up a conversation.

"You excited, darlin'?", James asked and Philip nodded quickly, blushing a little, his mind obviously somewhere else. "Aw... Something on you mind, sugar?", he grinned, seeing the boy blush some more.

"Y-yeah...", he said, fidgeting with his hands in his lap. A silence fell over them.

"Is there something you want to ask me?", the Congressman asked quietly. The boy nodded shakily.

"C-can you... um... t-take off your... um... shirt?", he asked, trailing off quietly at the end. Madison raised his eyebrows and complied, setting his shirt to the side. Philip blushed darkly and bit his lip and tried to discreetly rid himself of arousal. It worked for a while until James caught on and grinned at him.

"Don't be shy, baby... Let me see...", he cooed gently, as Philip nodded and slowly pulled his arousal out, his dark blush still across his face. James chuckled and watched the boy stroke himself. "You like that baby? Pleasuring yourself knowing I can see? How good does it feel? You like being watched, knowing that I can see how aroused you are, stroking that pretty little cock of yours?", he purred to the boy.

"Mhm~ F-feels good...", the boy moaned, loving his older lover telling him what to do and talking dirty to him. James smirked and watched for a while before pulling his own cock out and stroking it in time with the boy. The young man got even more turned on at seeing his lover pleasure himself by watching him.

Philip gasped when James beckoned him over and gently pushed him on his knees. He looked at the older man's length and purred. James chuckled at seeing his expression. He gently caressed the boy's jaw, holding his head up and pressing the tip of his length into the boy's mouth, who eagerly worked it into his mouth.

James purred and carded a hand through the boy's hair, pushing him down further onto his cock. The boy took it with ease, discovering he rather liked using his mouth for other things, unlike his father.

For a few minutes, the carriage was silent except for moans and purrs and gentle praises until Madison came in Philip's mouth and the boy licked it all up eagerly.

"Hm... Such a good job baby... C'mere.", he said, sitting Philip across his lap and stroking the boy, who purred and leaned into Madison's chest. James smiled and gently kissed the boy while he felt Philip grab his hand and guide him. The young man purred as he felt James touch him in just the right way and came on his hand.

Madison smiled and licked it off his hand as Philip tucked James away and curled into James's side, nuzzling into his chest. The Congressman smiled and gently stroked the boy's hair, kissing his forehead.

"I love you...", Philip murmured sleepily. James smiled and nodded, wrapping an arm around the boy.

"I love you too, baby... So does Thomas...", he said, speaking for their absent lover and looking down at the young man curled into his side. Philip smiled and fell asleep. James kept his arm around him protectively until the boy woke up.

When Philip woke up a few hours later, he found James's arm wrapped loosely around him and the man was asleep. He smiled and nuzzled into his chest, causing Madison to smile and subconsciously pet the boy's hair. The young man hummed and wiggled his way into the older man's lap and grinding gently on him.

He grinned as James hummed and woke up.

"Hi sugar... Whatcha doin?', he asked sleepily. The boy grinned and kept grinding on him in response. James purred and ran his hand up the boy's neck and into his hair. Philip purred and sat himself on the Congressman's cock, gently bouncing. Madison purred and kissed him, rolling his hips into the younger man.

The young man smiled, enjoying the feeling. Madison smiled and kissed his neck gently, letting the boy move at his own pace. They fell into a comfortable pace, not rushed and enjoying being close to each other. James left small kisses on the boy's neck before kissing him gently, causing Philip to smile and kiss back, wrapping his arms around the older man's neck.

He whimpered softly into the Congressman's mouth when he felt close. Said man smiled and gently stroked him and did everything he could to make the smaller man feel like heaven. Philip gasped softly and gripped onto James, who gently cooed to him and sat him to the side. The older man tucked himself away and picked the boy up and cuddled him.

"Thank you Jemmy....", he murmured softly. Madison stroked his hair gently and kissed his forehead.

"Of course... We should be there soon, sugar.", he said, holding the boy close. Philip smiled and rested against his chest in peaceful bliss.