Chapter 12

Thomas and James agreed to wait in the entry hall and greet Philip from there. They had made sure everything was straight and looked presentable. Now it was only a matter of minutes before Philip came back, so James grabbed Thomas's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Philip was shaking. Possibly he was tired, possibly he didn't eat lunch, possibly he was excited to his lovers again. He knew he saw them yesterday morning, but with his family, it felt like a lifetime away from them. He just wanted to kiss James and have Thomas wrap his arms around him.

He was jostled out of his thoughts as the carriage rattled to a stop. He stepped out and relaxed at the sight of Thomas's house; his mind, on the other hand, was excited and alert, looking forwards to the sight of his lovers. The light shining through the window told him they were home. As his stuff was being unloaded, he took a deep breath and walked to the door and knocked firmly.

Thomas heard the knock and opened the door, only to have Philip tackle him to the ground in a passionate kiss, which he responded. This left James holding the door open and watching his lovers on the ground. He paid the coachman and brought Philip's stuff into the living room before gently pulling Philip off Thomas, so the Vice President could get up. James was rewarded with the air being knocked out of him as Philip pushed him against the wall and kissed him hungrily.

Thomas watched them for a while before realizing that James probably needed air, so he pulled Philip off the Congressman and let him fall back into his chest. Both James and Philip took a few deep breaths, and James grinned at Philip.

"It's good to see you, too, love.", Thomas murmured in his ear, causing the young Hamilton to turn and purr into Jefferson's chest. He missed them. James smiled at the two.

Philip let himself be guided as the two Virginians escorted him to the table. The young man gasped.

"This looks delicious. Did you guys do this? It's amazing.", he said in awe. Thomas chuckled and pulled out a chair for Philip and guided him into it. James pulled out Thomas's chair and his own. After they all sat down, they let Philip try the food first.

"This is delicious. Where'd you find this?"

"France.", Thomas said, going into detail about the recipes. Philip didn't understand half the words he said, but it tasted delicious. He looked at James, who smiled knowingly.

James knew what Philip was doing because he did it too when Thomas first tried to explain it to him.

"So, what happened?", Madison asked, causing Philip to set down his utensils and launch into story.

"My family hasn't really changed since I left. My sister is as hyper as ever. My mother's doing alright, she's forgiven Father. I may or may not have yelled at Alexander... Oh, Eliza and Alexander told me to tell you they send their regards. Alexander did ask who I was staying with, but I made sure he didn't find out. I said I was staying with a Thomas Harris. He believed it."

"Nice.", Thomas said, intertwining his hand with Philip's. Philip looked at him, smiling at the Vice President. Thomas gave an innocent smile back. James watched the two and kept eating.

He slipped his other hand into Thomas's and kissed his knuckles, causing Jefferson to look fondly at the Congressman. When they finished eating, Thomas and James took the dishes to the kitchen.

"Take him to bed. I'll be there in a minute for cuddles.", Thomas instructed. The Congressman smirked and nodded, leaving the Vice President in the kitchen. Philip was standing near the door, so Madison grabbed him by the arm and pulled him upstairs to the bed.

The young man grinned and started to remove his shirt before James stopped him with a kiss. He left his shirt to wrap his arms around James's neck and respond it. The older man swung him around and gently tossed him on the bed.

"Save that for Thomas and I... We'll be with you in a moment...", James murmured gently. Philip melted at his tone and nodded and James got up to check on Thomas. Thomas was waiting in the kitchen.

"So?"

"He's waiting for you. I told him to wait for us.", James said, causing the older man to smile.

"Good. Let's go then. Can't keep our baby boy waiting.", Thomas cooed, catching James around the waist and kissing the back of his neck gently. James purred and let himself be led to the hallway with the bed, where they found Philip curled in a ball waiting for them.

Thomas and James shared a look and decided to shower the younger man in attention. Thomas climbed behind Philip and wrapped his arms around him and James laid down in front of him and gently kissed his forehead to alert the young Hamilton of their presence. The youngest of the trio purred and cuddles back against Jefferson's chest and opened his arms for James to shimmy in.

The Congressman pulled off his shirt and slipped into his arms. Thomas pulled away to get his own shirt off and tugged Philip to the side to pull his off too before laying back down with his arms around Philip's waist.

After Thomas got his shirt off, Philip rolled back over so James could cuddle in his arms again and he purred when he felt contact from both Virginians. Thomas nuzzled into the crook of his neck and James nuzzled into his chest and Philip fell asleep smiling.