Chapter 7 - Old rivals

"Hey babe, did you miss me?" Marshall poked his forked tongue out at me.

"I wouldn't miss you if I was abandoned in the nightosphere, Marshall!" I flared up.

"Don't be like that, honey, let's work this out," He floated over to me and laid his arm across my shoulders, "you don't have to resort to being a lesbian yah know."

"Back off! I don't know what you're talking about!" I shoved him hard and he fell back on to the bench.

"Maybe if you had a real man, you wouldn't be with this pink baguette." He pointed at Bonnibel who clung to Cake's arm in the corner.

"Maybe if there were real men around here and not little boys, I might of considered it." I hissed, I saw Bonnibel flinch at my harsh words but I stayed strong.

"So, Marcy, if I find you a real man...she can be mine?" He flew further back until he was behind BonBon before grabbing her buns and squeezing...that was until Cake knocked him around the head with her chubby hand.

"Watch it, boy! I will cut you!" Cake snapped.

"Hmm, and who is the fine, curvy looking lady? I don't believe you've had the pleasure." He snaked his hand into cakes and bowed in front of her, before slowly kissing the back of Cake's hand.

"Get off yo' knees kid, I ain't falling for it." She clicked her fingers.

"Oh well you obviously don't have taste." Marshall whispered.

"Taste my knee, bitch!" Sweet, little Bonnibel spat as she brought her knee straight up to his face, crushing his nose.

Wow, Bonnie was really something.