Chapter 9 - Roommates

"No, Bonnie, I'm fine, honestly. You go home, you've been with me all day," I looked at her but then faced my gaze down to my feet "not that I'm complaining." I continued, rubbing the bandage that tied behind the back of my head.

"Marcy, you were in the hospital, I'm not leaving your side! Especially with you being on your ow-" she cut herself off before reevaluating her words "especially because you live independently.".

"Gee, thanks, sweetie." I rolled my eyes and began to walk off into my kitchen, but didn't manage to as Bonnibel slammed me into the wall so my chest was pressing against it, she moved my hair from my shoulder and got dangerously close to my neck. I hated go admit it but I was scared for a second.

"Who you calling sweetie?" Her tone of voice was like I never had heard before, it was dark and dangerous but also sexy, I was scaroused.

"Hey, watch what you're doing, sweetie, I just got out the hospital, remember?" I turned to face her but she still pressed me up against the wall with her body. Her eyes were focused on mine and full of strength and then once she processed what I had said they turned to their normal soft, gentle self.

"Oh my Glob, I'm sorry, Marcy! I didn't know what I was doing!" Her pink arms flew over my shoulders and she embraced me into a hug, a normal friendly hug.

"Look, BonBon, I want you to stay but you don't have anything with you like clothes or pajamas, and mine will be way too big for you." I rested my chin on the top of her head as I was a little taller.

"I don't care, I just want to be with you," She looked up at me as I stroked her hair, Bonnie then slowly stood on her tip toes and pecked my lips with hers, "you're my best friend, remember?".

I was hurt, I didn't understand what was going on, why did she kiss me if we were just best friends? I didn't want us to be. I pushed all these thoughts into The Vault and then lead her into my room to pick out some clothes. I handed her a red checkered shirt and some black leggings to wear now and for her PJs I gave her some shorts with bats on and a band tee. I walked over to the bed and sat on it with my legs crossed.

Bonnie was wearing an ocean like flowing purple summer dress with lace straps. I watched as she pulled the leggings up her slender legs, the pads of her fingers gently brushing against her thighs, I wish that I cou-

"Do you mind?" BonBon laughed, tilting her head back slightly revealing her oh so delicate neck to me.

"No." I said in trance.

"Take a hint?" Was all she said, was she telling me she was purposely teasing me? Was it a hint for me to go over and give her a hand? Did she know I li- "I meant go out the room for a second, cheeky, I'm changing my top.". I hadn't even realised I had gotten up and began walking over to her.

I left the room, slowly closing the door behind me trying to get a final peak. Once it was closed I leant my back against it and slid my hips down to the floor. I sat for a second, staring at my boots.

Knock, knock.

Someone was at the front door.

☆☆☆
Author -
Hey guys, sorry for the slow update. Thank you for the nice messages too :)