Chapter 23 - Excuse Me

"Yeah, she said everything was fine." I smiled, rubbing my thumb comfortingly on the back of her palm.

"Oh good," she pushed herself up and leant on one elbow, my hoodie that she was wearing slipped down past her shoulder revealing her bare neck.
I gulped as my eyes burnt into it. "So, anyway, where were we?"

She put her hands around my neck and pulled me on top of her, like she did at the beach, and I closed the space between us. Her hands explored my body, from the back of my head all the way down to my back jean pockets, she then pulled my shirt off over my head. I unzipped her hoodie to find her naked body tempting me underneath it. She slipped it off of her arms and then pulled me even closer.

I kissed her lips softly, then down her cheek onto her neck, I gave Bonnie a little mark to say she's mine and she pushed me off playfully realising that she would have to wear scarves now. She, of course, then pressed my body against her again.

I carried on kissing, licking and even biting down her body as her breath got heavier and heavier, then, when I reached her underwear I glanced at her for permission and she gave me a heated nod, so I slipped them off down her smooth, slender legs.

I gently kissed down her thighs as her hands messed up my hair and then I finally reached her core.

Well, let me just say, I guess I was doing a good job from the moans, and her grabbing at the bed sheets was way more of a turn on then expected.

"Oh my glob, oh my fucking glob," she moaned while reaching climax "oh my glob, Marshall!" The girl screamed as her back arched and her body shook for a few moments.

Wait. Wait.

What?

I rolled off the bed and grabbed my shirt off the floor, then I yanked it over my head. I wiped my mouth and left the room with a slam.

"Wait! Marceline! Wait!" I heard her yelling trying to catch up with me but I was already in the living room sparking a cigarette.

"What the actual fuck, Bonnibel?" I turned around to see her at the door way, sun at her back, with my checkered shirt wrapped around her.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." She croaked as her lip trembled.

I walked over to her and stood a few inches away.

"I thought you loved me, you wanted to show me, I wanted to show you that I loved you by MAKING LOVE to you. And you say somebody else's name? Somebody we killed? What's wrong with you?" I exhaled smoke through my nose and threw the cigarette on the floor. She began to cry. "Why are you crying? Why is it you that's hurt?"

"Look, I'm sorry." She weeped into her hands.

"I'm glad I slept with Emily." I mumbled as I shoulder barged her going for the door.

"Who's Emily?" She cried behind me.

"The 'nurse'." I yelled back as I banged the front door behind me as I left.