Chapter 10 - Drama Bomb

I walked over to the door and warily opened it. Cowering on the doorstep was Finn.

"W-would you go on a walk with me now?" He stuttered out, being the pathetic human he is. I looked back to see the door to my bedroom where my princess was still getting changed and then snapped a nod in his direction before floating on to the door step, pulling it shut behind me.

We began walking in silence through the cave, until we got to a large shadowy tree outside the entrance. He sat down and laid back, staring up at the plain sky.

" I wanted to apologise," He simply said, looking over at me "to be fair though you're still alive.".

I was fuming. "The only reason I'm alive from that fall is because I'm undead, I wouldn't have fudging survived it if I was a useless, lonely human like you!" I barked, at him.

"What are you trying to say? Humans will forever be the best race, what even are vampires? Gay, little, worthless, disgusting and disturbing pieces of scum that unfortunately survive what's left of this world! You shouldn't even be here! You should be dead!" He yelled back even louder, standing up to square up to me. It's like he came here to fight.

I looked down on him and pushed his shoulders hard until he fell to the ground.

"You should be dead." I growled through my teeth, my eyes turned black and my nails sprouted into sharp claws.

I dived on top of him, then pierced his bare arms to the ground with my nails and ripped his throat out through his hat with my long fangs, until I could feel a detached chunk of flesh that I could spit to the side. I had forgotten how good human blood is. I didn't waste a drop.

Finn's final breathes were rapid, pounding against his weak rib cage as his thick blood oozed out of his body, I wanted his heart, I punctured his stomach and reached through his organs to get to his heart and then I yanked it out with one tough tug.

I got up and looked at the heart in my hand. After, I looked at the boy's corpse that was unrecognisable, his childlike hands still curled into fists and his long eyelashes were now crisp spider legs that stuck against the top of his dry eyes.

What had I done?

I flew back to the house as fast as I could and went straight through the open window, I would go back for him later I thought, and as soon as my boots touched the floor I stripped all my clothing off and shoved them straight in the washing machine. I turned to the sink and filled it with hot water quietly and rubbed it all over my body, diluted blood flooded down the plug hole. Once I was sure it was gone I grabbed a towel out of the draw and wrapped it around me. I was so scared.

Knock knock

Someone was at the front door.

"I'll get it!" Shouted Bonnibel through the wall and then the latch on the bedroom door opened.

"No! No, don't! I'll get it! Please!" I yelped trying to sound normal as I sprinted towards the front door. I heard the bedroom latch close again and an 'okay' mumbled.

I walked over to the door and warily opened it. Cowering on the doorstep was Fionna.

"What do you want!?" I screeched. She knows she knows she knows she knows! I'm going to prison! Bonnibel will never be my girlfriend now! I'm sorry about your brother Fionna!

"I just need to get something off of my..." she looked directly at my thin towel that tightly wrapped around my breasts "chest.".

"Okay, well hurry up then, I still haven't full forgi-" she cut me off by pulling at my towel and pushing me inside, pressing me against the wall as her lips smashed against mine kissing me passionately, my eyes were wide open and my head was everywhere.

Fionna pushed her hands against my chest so she was stood in front of me, looking up at me from an arms length.

"Why do you taste like bloo-" she raised an eyebrow but I pushed her straight out the door and slammed it in her face. I rested against it for a second with my forehead, processing what had just happened and then looked left.

In the doorway was Bonnibel Bubblegum with tears falling down her face.