Chapter 18 Redemption

I wake in Bonnies bed but she's no where to be found. I sit up in her bed.

"Ah ow." She comes rushing in.

"Lay back down!" She says. "Lee messed you bad but he's dead now." I feel a wave of relief, a sick feeling and, butterflies. Should I tell her how I truly feel?

"Hey bonnie." I ask.

"Yeah Marcy?" She says.

"Do you still... feel..." I ask as I get up and walk toward her. Thank glob I'm immoral.

"Yeah..." I stand in front of her. I lean in and kiss her. It only lasts a few seconds but I can feel the sparks between us when we kiss. When we pull apart we stare into each others eyes.

"I love you." Fuck. Did I really just say that?! She just stares a bit and then kisses me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I go around her waist. This kiss lasts longer. She pulls back and stares at me.

Does she feel the same?

Am I not the only one?

"I love you too." She smiles brightly. I feel the butterflies return and I push her onto the bed kissing her. I pull back and bite her ear lightly and a little moan escapes her lips. She wraps her arms around me in a very tight hug.

"Hey pb?" I ask her while I'm still on top of her.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N: hey guys, what do you think? Comment and tell me how I'm doing. I write shorter chapters but more of them. Sometimes 4 or 5 and a good day. Love you guys, comment!