Chapter 13 - No more problems

After about 3 and a half hours of getting ready and letting Bobbi do my hair we hit the town. I wasn't entirely sure why.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, tugging my dress slightly lower.

"I'll show you, it's just on the next street." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me up the next road.

I looked at my tattered black shoes, I loved them so much, even if they did have scuffs and rips and didn't exactly go with a short red dress.

"We're hereee!" Gumball whistled leading me into what appeared to be a crazy bar.

The place was packed, you could barely move, I didn't understand how Bobbi was just sliding past everybody so casually towards the counter.

"Excuse me, yeah, pardon, excuse me," I mumbled pushing everyone out the way, it was so warm and my hair was clung to my face "seriously, move out the way, FOR FUN'S SAKE MOVE!" I shouted. I was so stressed out, I couldn't see, I didn't know where Bobbi was and someone was yelling back at me.

I pushed my fringe back and pulled my hair down by my shoulders, counted down from 3 and prepared myself to deal with whomever was having a go at me.

I looked up and blushed as the most beautiful girl was fuming with me, but after I moved my fringe and made eye contact with her we both just awkwardly smiled. Play it cool, Marcy, you got this.

"Hey, sorry about that, it's my first time here and it just shocked me." I laughed.

"Oh really? I work here, I knew I hadn't seen you around before." She lifted a stray lock of her red hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"Yeah ahah, I'm kind of lost, I don't really leave the house," I awkwardly laughed. I am so dumb, that is not how you do it. "I mean, uhh, apart from all those wild parties I go to, obviously." I scuffed the toe of my shoe on the ground.

"Hmm, you don't really seem like the party type," she laughed, closing her chocolate eyes "no offence or anything, you just seem too cute and awkward for those kinda people."

"Cute? Awkward? Pfft, no, I'm Marceline the vampire queen." I grinned a fanged smirk.

"A vampire, huh? That's kind of..." she bite her cherry red lips and looked to the ground, her eyes then flicked up into mine "sexy." she whispered.

Oh my glob.

Have I pulled a hot chick within the space of 7 and a half minutes? Like obviously she's not as gorgeous as Bubblegum but I don't think anybody is.

"Well, I must say it does have it's benefits." I placed my hand on her neck and stroked down along her collarbone.

"Perhaps you can show me some of these...benefits?" The girl came a step closer to me and looked at my fangs, I'm not sure what she was about to do as we got interrupted.

"HEY GUYS," Bobbi squealed, getting right in the middle of us. "Who's this beautiful lady, Marceline?" he asked looking her up and down.

"This is...umm, I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?" I pushed the pink haired prick out the way and stood back close to the waitress.

"I'm Emily and you are?" Emily smiled.

I placed her hand in mine before kissing the back gently.

"Marcy."

"My pleasure, Marcy."

I hinted at Bobbi to go and he took off into the crowd. Emily looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I've finished my shift, do you wanna maybe go somewhere?" She asked me, her eyes on the door.

"Sure, I'll just get my keys from Bobbi...I don't know where's he gone though." I said searching the room.

"It's okay, we'll figure something out, come on." She grabbed my hand, slipped through all the people effortlessly and we were now on the corner of the main road.

The sky was indigo, dotted with stars that shone onto the neon lights that buzzed on the high street. Cars raced passed us and the sidewalk was busy.

"I live a few blocks up if you wanna get a drink there? You eat red, right?" She smiled, rubbing her thumb comfortingly on the back of my hand.

"Sure." I nodded stepping forward to cross the road.

"Wait! No! Marce-"

It was too late. The truck hit me and before I knew it my life was over, I felt nothing and your story ended. I'm sorry.

☆☆☆
Author's note -

That's all, folks, I hope you enjoyed :)

Alright, I'm joking, there will be another chapter do not panic.

I'm gonna be working on a new lesbian romance shortly, be sure to check it out if you liked this story

☆☆☆