Chapter 5 - Attic

It had been 2 weeks since the beach event, Bonni acted like nothing ever happened and this somewhat hurt me. I guess it's because she doesn't want people knowing, even if we're clearly both straight, she wouldn't want people getting the wrong impression of our friendship.

We had a science lesson today, we were working on a experiment, I never understood what we were doing so I usually let BonBon take over.

I swear to you in a lab coat and goggles she was still angelic, she would always shove her hair into a messy bun and tie her fringe back with a purple ribbon. I, however, refused to wear something so uncool.

"MARCELINE! PUT A LAB COAT ON NOW!" Mr. Grab would screech at me, waving his arms frantically above his yellow tinged head.

"Or what?" I cocked an eyebrow, I was floating next to the desk Bonni was working on, arms and legs crossed and headphones around my shoulders.

"1 HOUR DETENTION!" He yelled, spit flying from his thin lips, landing on a poor Korean girl in my class.

"But she was just b-" Bonnibel chirped in, defending me, glob bless her.

"BOTH OF YOU, 1 HOUR AFTER SCHOOL.".

Bonnibel looked at me, I sighed. I rather be with her in detention than anybody else.

Then I had an idea.

"C'mon, Peebles." I grabbed her hand, embracing the weird feeling and lead her out of the classroom, we were in trouble anyway.

I pulled her on to my back and ran down the corridor, turned a few corners and began to fly up the stairs.

When we reached the library, which was on the top floor I made sure nobody was around and I pushed a tile up on the roof and we slipped through it.

I had always gone in the school attic when I felt like I needed to be alone, but I rather be with her than ever be on my own again.

"Wow, Marcy...This is great." Bonnibel said as I lowered her on to the floor. It was dark but there was one window which light shone through brightly, I avoided that patch of warmth.

Everywhere was covered in furniture, covered in thin white sheets and old gym equipment leant against the walls, dust rained from the roof.

I flopped down on to one of the benches, they were damp from the occasional drop of water that would seep through the roof.

Bonnibel sat down next to me, still in her science gear.

"Do you even know what we were doing in science?" She looked at me, resting her hand on my knee.

"Umm, no, what were we doing?" I asked.

"Do you know what sexual intercourse is, Marcy?" She questioned causing my cheeks to heat. Oh my glob, why was she asking me this?

"Bonnibel, you're scaring me..." I said slowly shuffling away from her.

"Ahaha I'm just messing, we were learning about gravity, as if we hadn't learnt it a bunch of times!" Bonni laughed taking her hand off of me, which gave me a sense of loneliness.

Geez, that was awkward, why was that so awkward? We made each other feel uncomfortable all the time, it was the way we played. I was going to have to turn it up a notch.

I pulled her legs over mine and pulled her onto me, her body tensed up and I could hear her heart pounding out of her chest.

This was so going to work.

I brushed her hair behind her ear and breathed against it, she shuddered. I ran my slender finger along her shoulder blade and down her spine.

"You feeling okay, Bubblegum?" I whispered while running my bottom lip up her neck.

"I-i'm fine, Marceline." she stuttered out.

"Oh really? you're not...uncomfortable?" I said before dragging my tongue across her jaw line to her ear lobe.

She let out a moan. Why the fridge did she moan!?

"Well, well, well, look who it is." We heard a voice from behind us call.