Chapter 22 - A New Secret

So, Emily was now a vampire. I had turned her that way. It was my fault.

"How do you feel?" Was all I managed to choke out.

"I feel..." her eyes flicked up over my body "good." She smiled.

"I, uhh, I'm glad. But shit, I'm sorry, man. I couldn't help myself, you're just so delicious." My tongue slipped and I realised I'd probably later get in trouble for saying that.

"I bet you are, too." Emily winked at me, I had to admit she looked pretty damn hot as a vampire, like more so than usual.

"I'm not so sure." I looked at my feet.

"Well, would you let me find out?" She raised an eyebrow, a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"I probably would actually," I laughed "I mean, c'mon." I gestured my hand down her body.

She stood up and came towards me, I had been hovering in the air when she knelt down in front of me, unbuttoning my black jeans. I didn't move.

"You made me this way, " she undid the last button "you can't blame me for being hungry."

My mind was telling me this is wrong, I should stop her, push her away, tell her I'm in love with Bonnie but my body was telling me something completely different.

"H-hey, wait, Emily, maybe we sho-" I felt the warm tongue of a hot girl in between my legs, I was single, so was she, wouldn't you let her?

My breathing started getting heavier and I had to bite my lip to stop moans escaping out before she stopped and looked at me.

"What were you saying?" She smirked.

"Nothing." I said pulling her head back closer to me.

***

After Emily left I made sure my hair wasn't messy, gurgled some mouth wash and then I went into my room to find Bonnibel asleep in my bed, cuddling up to my old rock t-shirt. If she was asleep I guess she didn't hear us.

"Hey, baby, wake up." I stoked her hair and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hey, Marcy." She smiled half asleep but managed to push herself up.

"How was your nap?" I held her hand.

"Good, who was that girl though?" She suddenly looked like she had remembered her anger and scowled.

"She's..." the girl I made a vampire, the girl I flirted with, the girl I fucked while you were here asleep "someone from the hospital doing a check up." I stroked my hand through her hair.

"Oh, she was pretty," she blinked "did she say everything's okay with you?"

Oh boy, did she.