14. Guest-Vampire Knight-Lost Brother

Hello did you see the # The previous on was 13!!! UNLUCKY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

'Why did i hurt Akira? I mean she saved me too' i thought. Now i bet Zero is going to kill me, and Aido is going the rub it in my face. As we walked to the headmasters office everything was completely silent other than Zero swearing under his breath, but it felt like someone was watching us. I shrugged it off and kept walking. We finally made it to the headmasters office and knocked on the door. "COME IN" an overly happy voice said.  Shesh i am still amazed that this guy is the headmaster. "How was patrolling?" I can't believe he didn't notice Akira yet. "Oh i see come on Zero all of you stay here and don't move" 'Well at least he can change form hyper to serious' i thought. 

Zero POV

We set Akira on a medical bed and wrapped her wound. She had lost a lot of blood so i am not sure how long it will take to recover. 

Akira POV

I Finlay woke up but i couldn't open my eyes, but then i started hearing voices. It sounded like Alex and Zero arguing. "WHY THE HE!! DID YOU DO THAT IDIOT" i think that was Zero, but i wasn't sure. WELL I WASN'T TRYING TO HIT HER SHE JUMPED IN FRONT OF ME" Alex said. Then a familiar cold feeling in my gut. Kuran was coming in. Ugh i hated that leach. I felt someone sit at the middle of the bed. I wanted to know who it was, but then a hand stroked my hair i couldn't tell who it was yet but the room went silent when this 'other' person came in. I really wanted to know who it was i opened my eyes to see Zero? no wait "Ichiru?" i whispered. he nodded his head and started to leave the room. "Wait Please stay a little longer?" H nodded his head and cam back over and sat by me. After that i just fell asleep.

_______________________________________

Yea so thats the end of the chapter