9. Racing- Vampire knight-Found Brother

So yea i dont really have an authors note um so yea

"When nothing goes right go left."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Akiras POV

As i mounted the horse practically every on in the day class was watching me. They are all her only because they want to see me ride or fall and break my back. Encouraging i know. "Ok what do you want me to do first?" A bunch of them said jump the fence. "Ok Thunder you know what to do" When i sat back up Thunder started running "Ready set GO" As i said go he jumped the fence i made a sharp U turn and had him jump back over. "TA DA" "Headmaster will you now let me compete in horse competitions!?" "Hmm, Fine" "YES!" i shouted.

---One Week Later--

I trotted up to the starting gate. I was surprised that the headmaster was able to convince them to let me try! Ready, Set,.....GO! As the gates open Thunder started to canter He started out in the middle then worked his way up and slowly began to pull ahead of the leader. We were in the lead. During the final stretch he went full on galloping.  As we crossed the finish line headmaster, Yuki, Zero and the rest of the night class stood up and cheered. Even Kaname with his serious personality. He kept nagging the headmaster not to do this. Luckily the headmaster didn't listen to a word he said.The prize was $1,000. As thunder skidded to a stop I hugged him as tight as i could. He wouldn't be hurt though he was a demon horse! As i walked over to the winning platform i received a trophy and the $1,000 check. As Zero came down I ran to him and almost tackled him to the ground in happiness."I WON!" I swear i would get cramps in my face cause of i was smiling so much. I Grabbed Zero and brought him over to the winning platform "Stay i have a surprise." 

--1 miniuet later--

I came back with white Lilly, I handed her to zero. "Race?" We both grinned. We lined up behind the starting gates. When they opened we both gave full on sprints, but Thunder couldn't go faster otherwise it wouldn't be practical for a horse. In the end we both tied. "Hey Zero you should race with me!" I mean after what they saw they would let you in! Right?"

___________________________________

THE END YAY sorry ill try to make them longer