Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)

Start from the beginning

"Ah! (Y/N)! Good morning." The shopkeep greeted you.

"Good morning, I've come to return the manga I've borrowed." You handed the old man his book before browsing for another.

"Finished already?"

"Yes, the story was enticing." You glanced briefly at a few books, recognizing most of the titles. "Do you have anything new?"

"Haha, not since yesterday!" He chuckled. You nodded before plucking a certain blue book of the shelf and handing it to him. He eyed the book given to him."Oh! But you've read this already!"

"The author is quiet the story teller, not to mention the story itself is amazing. Superheroes, futuristic technology, and the story of a little boy wanting to be accepted by his idol and rival." You smiled as you rambled a little. "It's my favourite amongst all that I've read."

"Well, if you like it all that much it's yours!" You stared at him bug eyed.

"Sir—!"

"I insist!"

"Thank you!" You bowed quickly before exiting, making your way back home.

"Look there she goes that girl is so peculiar!" A few boys from outside smiled at your direction. "I wonder if she's feeling well!"

"With a dreamy far off look."

"And her nose stuck in a book."

"What a puzzle to the rest of us is (Y/N)!"

You took a stop at the villager centre where a small little fountain was held. You sat down, skimming through the pages.

Ah, isn't this amazing! It's my favourite part because, he's green!

You admired the coloured cover panel that the author put in the first few pages of the manga, appreciating the green haired hero.

Here's, where he fights his rival! But he won't discover Deku's quirk until season three!!

You sat back up from the fountain, content by the small break before continuing on home.

"Now it's no wonder that she's the smartest, in here! Her knowledge knows no boundaries!"

"Bur behind her knowing looks, behind all of those books, very different from the rest of us—"

"She's nothing like the rest of us—"

"Yes different from the rest of us is (Y/N)!"

[Meanwhile]

BANG

The metal haired boy scrambled forward, successfully catching the duck that fell from the sky. "W-wow! W-what an a-amazing shot Takashi-kun! Y-you're such a g-good hunter!" The boy smiled meekly towards Takashi, handing him the bagged duck.

"Heh, yeah I know!" Takashi shoved the bag back into the small boys arms before waltzing away.

"Yeah, n-no one s-stands against y-you! A-and no girl for t-that matter." Takashi grabbed the small boy by his collar, bringing him up to eye level.

"It's true Sora! And I've got my sights set on that one!" Takashi bravely pointed his gun towards you as you walked passed two houses.

"O-oh! T-the inventors d-daughter?"

"She's the one! The lucky girl I'm going to marry!"

"B-But T-Taka—"

"The most beautiful girl in town!"

"I-I know b-but—"

BONK

Takashi dropped his hunting rifle on top of Sora's head.