Chapter 10- Part I

Art Belongs To Me

Chapter 10- Part I

"Behave yourselves."

"Yessir!" The class chimed before scattering about, either boarding onto their respective trains or taking a bus outside. You stood by Izuku, twiddling with your hero name tag. It wasn't anything special, just your first name. You don't have a quirk to base your hero name off of, and calling your self "Quirk Less" as a professional name just didn't sound too...Heroic. So you stuck with your first name.

You clipped it onto your uniform before looking over to Izuku who eyed Iida off in the distance. "Uh, I'll see you around, (Y/N)-chan!" Izuku smiled before racing off to Iida's direction. Uraraka sensed his urgency and followed along. You kept an eye on Todoroki in your peripheral vision, he was busy fixing something in his hero case.

"Hey! (Y/N)!" Mina, Momo and Jiro waved you over. "Good luck okay? We'll see you around!" Mina hollered, Momo and Jiro only nodded their heads.

"Thanks." You mouthed towards her before slowly making your way to Todoroki. With a small click he snapped his suitcase shut and began to head towards a direction. You tailed behind him for a bit before matching your speed with his. "Todoroki."

"Oh, (Y/N)." He turned his head towards you. "Are you coming the same way?"

"You could say that..." Truth be-told, you haven't really told him that you accepted his Fathers internship. It was still a surprise how someone like Endeavour, so devoted to Shoto, wanted you as well. He would've thought of you as a hindrance, but obviously he doesn't, considering you were making your way towards his agency right now. "Um, may I know who you're interning with?"

"...It's...It's Endeavour." You knew this already, but you only wanted to be sure. "I feel like I can learn something from him, he is number 2 after all...And what Midoriya said during the sports festival really resonated with me." Todoroki clenched his fists before they relaxed.

The stairs that you two climbed led out the subway and into the bustling streets of Hosu. Iida's internship was here as well, if you could re-call.

"Who did you intern with?" Todoroki glanced over at you curiously. Your lips pressed themselves in a thin line.

"Endeavour."

"..." You took a peek at his reaction, and to no surprise, he was shocked. "...What? He...He wanted to intern you?" You felt just a tad bit insulted, it sounded like he never thought of you worthy of being recruited by the number 2 hero... Which made sense in a way, but you brushed it off. He's probably more shocked about the fact that Endeavour took interest in someone other than Shoto.

"I...I guess so...Originally I wanted to choose my Aunt, but..." You chose your words carefully. "After seeing Endeavours name, and knowing how he acts he must have a pretty good reason to have me in his agency right?" You took a look at Todoroki. "I mean...I found it shocking as well, what would Endeavour want with me? He's only ever interested in you." Shoto seemed to scowl at the last sentence. "So, that begs the question; why? It's what I'd like to know...Not to mention, he is the 2nd best hero..."

What makes him so much better than Dad?

You would've said that as well, but decided against it.

"Hm...Then I guess we'll be partners from now on." Todoroki looked forward, no longer phased by the fact you were working along side him. You felt comforted as he said that. The journey towards his Fathers agency was a short one, filled with small chit chat. The occasional question about school work and preferences on heroes, as well as opinions on the internships. It was a rather pleasant walk, and the temperature has gotten a lot warmer.